Banda to the Browns

Advertisement
Personally I could care less about him being a short Mexican or anything else. He was gave numerous opportunities because a Cuban used car salesman took him on as a project and a friend. The salesman aspect rubbed off on him. He is a basic as can be corch who has played up his best talent(his mouth)into a position with a organization that perennially screws the pooch. Glad for him that he's been able to take advantage of that and provide for his family as he has a beautiful family and his wifey is cool as ****. But his coaching talent is on par with lil Johnny Richt or Malik rosier and his amazing QB corching... A moron is born numerous times in a day. This is just another occasion.

Just saw on NFL Network that Banda isn't able to take the job now because all that remains of him is dust and ash after you just ether'd him here. Haha!

flamethrower GIF

Nah. People in Cleveland just drink straight mouthwash and cooking wine at home to get drunk. Even people in Cleveland don't like to look at the other ugly faces of other people in Cleveland.

Congrats to Banda though! My dude has come a long way from slinging Mudslides and Appletinis to recent divorcees at Texas strip mall TGIFriday's. Love those kind of stories. Gives me hope that when I finally crack the world of middle aged straight adult male **** stars that are of average endowment that they'll mention that I once was a South Beach concierge/low level drug dealer.

You are the South Florida Jerry Butler...

Never once doubted Banda would make it big
Take a look at his wife
Way above his league any guy who scores that high above his league knows how to grind and sell himself

Advertisement
Personally I could care less about him being a short Mexican or anything else. He was gave numerous opportunities because a Cuban used car salesman took him on as a project and a friend. The salesman aspect rubbed off on him. He is a basic as can be corch who has played up his best talent(his mouth)into a position with an organization that perennially screws the pooch. Glad for him that he's been able to take advantage of that and provide for his family as he has a beautiful family and his wifey is cool as ****. But his coaching talent is on par with lil Johnny Richt or Malik rosier and his amazing QB corching... A moron is born numerous times in a day. This is just another occasion.
You sound like a petty hoe.

Advertisement
The Banda slander going on is the most CIS thing ever.

There you go again, using words that you can't even define. Where are the false and defamatory statements about Banda?

Banda was mid. Always was.

But, hey, we're going to put you in charge of the fund-raising to erect the 4-foot life-size statue of the greatest Miami DB coach of the 21st century...

Go ahead, use "slander" incorrectly again, I dare you...

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee Jealous of Banda's success??....Please tell me you're joking??
That was not the best argument for him to make regarding the great case of Rumph v Banda in the Greentree Circuit.

However it is obvious some people will not be objective due to an understandable, yet clear bias from personal relationships.

Or a former professional defensive back unimpressed with Banda's coaching...
It ain't no biggie. Buddies just the typical dude on here who buys all in to anything TOLD to them cause he never experienced it himself. Same people who said clearly rosier is good at what he's doing and is so invested in it cause now he's corching up Tyler. Same ones who said the same about lil Johnny cause he's a QB corch too. Keyboard slander is all he got to stand on so it takes on value. Lmao

Advertisement
It ain't no biggie. Buddies just the typical dude on here who buys all in to anything TOLD to them cause he never experienced it himself. Same people who said clearly rosier is good at what he's doing and is so invested in it cause now he's corching up Tyler. Same ones who said the same about lil Johnny cause he's a QB corch too. Keyboard slander is all he got to stand on so it takes on value. Lmao
cry baby GIF

Advertisement
Back