Banda to the Browns

Advertisement
Per Thamel, good for him. Seems like a good guy.

images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alot of trash was talked about this guy. Worked hard and now gets to not recruit for a living. Good for him.
hes clearly moving up the ranks. good for him. maybe we can stop trashing him. Thomas Brown is also an OC now. people wonder why i still am not sure hank would leave the niners staff for a lateral (really downward move) move to come here. stay in that Rams Niners system, you will get a look.

And they said he was trash here when he was the one bringing in the names. Never understood the hate when he was out there working every **** cycle. If u out there bringing in the dogs for UM u will always be good with me.
its bc he was an unknown guy and hired by manny then we played captain hindsight when guys busted bc no other coach ever has any busts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes clearly moving up the ranks. good for him. maybe we can stop trashing him. Thomas Brown is also an OC now. people wonder why i still am not sure hank would leave the niners staff for a lateral (really downward move) move to come here. stay in that Rams Niners system, you will get a look.
Thomas Brown is just the worst post practice interview of all time lol. Clearly a bright guy and a hard worker.

Never saw a player trash Banda and his resume is now really starting to look great. Side note: did some work with his dad a few years back while his son was coaching here. Really nice guy and knowledgeable.

its bc he was an unknown guy and hired by manny then we played captain hindsight when guys busted bc no other coach ever has any busts.
The results used to show regardless of MD. When they would say this guy came here cause of banda it proved he worked hard out there. That's all I needed to here cause it's about bringing in talent. MD was a linebacker guy out here missing everyone and bringing in Flagg like he's a top guy. Mario I would obliterate on here if he couldn't get any OLineman. I would be off the train day one.

Advertisement
Back