Banda to the Browns

Advertisement
Butch Barry absolutely sucks and should not be on this list. He would leave post it’s in the players lockers in Denver with things to work on instead of actually talking to them. When the interim coach took over firing him was the first thing he did. Dude is miserable and incompetent
And now he’s in charge of the Dolphins OL who hasn’t been good in 20 years

Big part of the best defensive staff at UM since, not even sure.

Advertisement
Interesting he was just promoted to Assistant head coach at Utah state. Surprised he left college, seems like a guy who enjoys recruiting

I doubt anybody actually “enjoys” recruiting. Th may enjoy being successful at it, but they don’t actually enjoy doing it. Constantly kissing *** with 16 and 17-year-olds can’t be a lot of fun.

I give him credit for being a good recruiter. Acknowledgment where it is due.

That said, I'm not going to pass out over the fact that someone has been hired by the NFL. It does not mean they are the second coming.

Advertisement
And they said he was trash here when he was the one bringing in the names. Never understood the hate when he was out there working every **** cycle. If u out there bringing in the dogs for UM u will always be good with me.
some nights because I hate myself I stay up and role play a time where Banda gets promoted to DC but Richt stays and we avoid Manny entirely. I just like the torment, you understand.

The safeties he was responsible for developing and recruiting (hall carter ******* knowles) played like ****. Dudes act like the Browns don’t make terrible decisions all the time that’s why they’re a consistent bottom feeder franchise and have a new coach and qb regularly.
Knowles was a Golden recruit

Advertisement
Nobody said he was trash here. Everyone loved him.

The Office Lie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back