Banda to the Browns

Advertisement
I’m a big Kevin Stefanski fan but he’s one .500 season away from getting canned. I get Banda wanting to take an nfl opportunity but would not be shocked if he coaches one season there and is not retained by the new coaching staff.

Advertisement
hes clearly moving up the ranks. good for him. maybe we can stop trashing him. Thomas Brown is also an OC now. people wonder why i still am not sure hank would leave the niners staff for a lateral (really downward move) move to come here. stay in that Rams Niners system, you will get a look.
He's an OC that doesn't call plays... I hope.

Never once doubted Banda would make it big
Take a look at his wife
Way above his league any guy who scores that high above his league knows how to grind and sell himself

For the same reason i see DJ Ivey making a roster this year....Mans was able to fool 4 db coaches.2head coaches...3 athletic trainers...a dean....tutor..and 3 dcs...it wont stop in the nfl

Last edited:
Never once doubted Banda would make it big
Take a look at his wife
Way above his league any guy who scores that high above his league knows how to grind and sell himself
F513CDB2-2E17-475E-AA6A-328C2788F311.jpeg

Or he’s hung like this guy.

Advertisement
Never hated Banda. He's just mid. And I'll never call for Banda to be hired as DC.

Save those receipts, dopey.

Fr though, why not Banda as a DC? Because of the lacklust
Never hated Banda. He's just mid. And I'll never call for Banda to be hired as DC.

Save those receipts, dopey.

On what basis do you call him mid? I think most thought he was exceptional as a position coach.

The safeties he was responsible for developing and recruiting (hall carter ******* knowles) played like ****. Dudes act like the Browns don’t make terrible decisions all the time that’s why they’re a consistent bottom feeder franchise and have a new coach and qb regularly.
He was a recruiter he brought his targets evals weren't that good no arguing that. For UM caliber it ain't that but kids liked him and they came. Manny and Rumph and all those other guys ain't even have a plan b.

Advertisement
He was a recruiter he brought his targets evals weren't that good no arguing that. For UM caliber it ain't that but kids liked him and they came. Manny and Rumph and all those other guys ain't even have a plan b.

What? Banda had a plan B but Manny didn't? Manny was literally the final decision maker. The recruiting board is a joint effort. Also, Rumph had kids he wanted and Manny and Banda would tell him they aren't a take...most notably Asante Samuel.

Advertisement
Bro, lemme be very clear…going to the NFL does not mean chit anymore. The NFL have a grip of teams ran by morons. They have some of highest turn overs in any occupation. So while that’s good for Banda for making that leap, that doesn’t disprove or prove anything either. Josh McDaniels is a horrible HC, yet he keeps getting opportunities. Kliff Kingsbury was a horrible HC in CFB, yet he got the call.

Honestly, these Senior Bowl & off season bowl games is a great way for coaches to network w/ NFL personnel. Find the right person to get in, & u’re in. Not hating, just saying.
Ain’t that the truth. Look no further than Butch Barry somehow landing the OL gig for the Phins. How in the living ****?

Fr though, why not Banda as a DC? Because of the lacklust

On what basis do you call him mid? I think most thought he was exceptional as a position coach.

Look, I get that not everyone on the board knows what the players and other coaches think, but Banda was absolutely NOT "exceptional as a position coach". That is just some ridiculous bull****.

Banda was a good recruiter, though most of his recruits didn't pan out. But he was not exceptional in his on-field coaching. That's just reality. Ask people who know, and don't google "Miami Hurricanes drafted by the NFL".

Tell me all the great players that Banda recruited and developed. Did he coach a couple of guys brought in by the prior staff? Sure. But his record of development of his own talent is not great.

Facts.

Advertisement
Back