Banda to the Browns

But the said position coach has coached how many NFL safeties? At least three (Carter, Johnson, and Redwine)……genius.
So should nodnofrio also get credit for getting chick,Chad & Quan to the league or for being the one who got Johnson here among others? Y'all seem to think just cause someone gets to the league it's their position coach who deserves that credit... Won't even say the success of lack of out of two of the three you just mentioned. But hey atleast you didn't give him credit for ac too or deon.

Advertisement
So should nodnofrio also get credit for getting chick,Chad & Quan to the league or for being the one who got Johnson here among others? Y'all seem to think just cause someone gets to the league it's their position coach who deserves that credit... Won't even say the success of lack of out of two of the three you just mentioned. But hey atleast you didn't give him credit for ac too or deon.
You’re right. They had no help from Banda. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

There you go again, using words that you can't even define. Where are the false and defamatory statements about Banda?

Banda was mid. Always was.

But, hey, we're going to put you in charge of the fund-raising to erect the 4-foot life-size statue of the greatest Miami DB coach of the 21st century...

Go ahead, use "slander" incorrectly again, I dare you...

Do you dare me?

What are you gonna do if I say it again, tell my mother?

It must be exhausting taking yourself so seriously every day, all day on a freaking message board.

Lmao.

Advertisement
Btw, lovin' the beef in this thread right now

spy lol GIF by IFC

But the said position coach has coached how many NFL safeties? At least three (Carter, Johnson, and Redwine)……genius.

Are you ******* kidding right now?

So you are talking about Amari Carter, an undrafted free agent, Jaquan Johnson (who played at Miami as a CB), and Sheldrick Redwine, the ONLY ONE of the guys you mentioned that was actually coached by Banda AS A SAFETY AND WAS DRAFTED.

Good lord, you're just not very good at this, are you?

bro, he’s clearly jealous. Why else would he be mad at someone else’s success?

Why is he "mad at someone else's success"? He's a former NFL DB, so he is COMPLETELY ENTITLED to weigh in on the merits of a DB coach who formerly worked at UM. He knows WAY more than you'll ever know on the subject.

Advertisement
not even close.
My bad. Half eighters. Serious question though. Why does someone have to be mad about something just cause they state an opinion as well as a fact? Like I been said congrats to him cause now he can take better care of his family and that's all any man can ask for. But why I gotta be mad or jealous just cause I knowing a tad bit more about him and that situation that was going on with that staff and players simply ain't impressed with him. I can distinguish one from the other.

Are you ******* kidding right now?

So you are talking about Amari Carter, an undrafted free agent, Jaquan Johnson (who played at Miami as a CB), and Sheldrick Redwine, the ONLY ONE of the guys you mentioned that was actually coached by Banda AS A SAFETY AND WAS DRAFTED.

Good lord, you're just not very good at this, are you?
Quan Johnson played safety at Miami.

Advertisement
38th in PPG and top half in FCS in Total Yards. I watched that game too and it was always going to be a shootout. UIW and Sacramento State both have Top 5 offenses in the whole FCS.

View attachment 230938

My wife and a lot of her family attended Sac St and we live in the suburbs so I have attended several of games over the years. They only once put up those kind of yards and points once and that was against a putrid Southern Oregon team.

If Troy Taylor wasnt itching to start his new job at Stanford, Sac St could have easily scored a couple more times and gotten over 800 yards in that game.

Patke basically is a poor man’s Diaz. At least Diaz has 1-2 good years, and always is good with sacks and TFLs because the DL are blindly shooting up field.

Advertisement
My bad. Half eighters. Serious question though. Why does someone have to be mad about something just cause they state an opinion as well as a fact? Like I been said congrats to him cause now he can take better care of his family and that's all any man can ask for. But why I gotta be mad or jealous just cause I knowing a tad bit more about him and that situation that was going on with that staff and players simply ain't impressed with him. I can distinguish one from the other.
I can say the same about you. Why are you mad about my opinion?

Advertisement
Back