Bama vs. Clemson

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking a team that lost to pit was going to lose to a legendary team that says one of the most elite defenses of all time. Every time people fall for the banana in the tailpipe....defense will always win titles always.

Advertisement
Clemson has all the talent they need to win this game. They're getting severely out-coached.

That and Deshaun Watson is playing like doo doo.

I guess like Thanos said, we'll have to do it ourselves.

We won't I'm sorry we can't get to that level unless we bringing in top 5 classes yearly because that's what they have done since saban arrived. Easy formula but hard to do

Lol at people thinking a team that lost to pit was going to lose to a legendary team that says one of the most elite defenses of all time. Every time people fall for the banana in the tailpipe....defense will always win titles always.

This bama defense isnt one of the best of all time.

Advertisement
I'll say it again. Clemson is getting punked and beaten down down right now. They look Charmin soft

Has nothing to do with Clemson. Historic team on the other side

Getting punked has nothing to do with the talent on the other side. Its about being tough and right now Bama is tougher, meaner, more physical, and absolutely punking Clemson on both sides of the ball. They put one more in and Clemson is going to quit. **** they don't believe they can win right now. Look at their body language

Advertisement

We won't I'm sorry we can't get to that level unless we bringing in top 5 classes yearly because that's what they have done since saban arrived. Easy formula but hard to do

It's gonna take a couple of years but nobody else wants to step up

FSU is the only other who recruits like bama but they been a55 and failing badly which I don't mind

Advertisement

FSU is the only other who recruits like bama but they been a55 and failing badly which I don't mind

I think 2019 is a realistic shot at a championship only if we recruit the way you stated earlier

I'll say it again. Clemson is getting punked and beaten down down right now. They look Charmin soft

Has nothing to do with Clemson. Historic team on the other side

Getting punked has nothing to do with the talent on the other side. Its about being tough and right now Bama is tougher, meaner, more physical, and absolutely punking Clemson on both sides of the ball. They put one more in and Clemson is going to quit. **** they don't believe they can win right now. Look at their body language

Those athletes r better and are recruiting for strength which is toughness also

This bama defense isnt one of the best of all time.

ehh I'd say it is

not the most talented tho

Their defense when they had mcclain and dareus was better than this one.

I think 2019 is a realistic shot at a championship only if we recruit the way you stated earlier

Oh yes of course buy can we recruit at that level? Right now I say we cant

Advertisement
Back