Bama vs. Clemson

Aint **** historic about this bama team but saban.

Lol you sound like a dumb homer. The freshman on last years Bama team will leave with at least three ships. This is one of Sabans best teams too

You sound like a dumb **** rider. Every class saban has brought in has won a title **** near. So what makes this team so special?

I hate Bama. But I'm not so insecure that I can't acknowledge what I've seen. They are dominating everyone and will win several ships. How is that not special?

I know right lol wtf......I hate them with a passion but people sound str8 so.bid drone grouoy like when they can't acknowledge the truth. Almost like a trump or Clinton supporter u can't say anything or they get all fkin crazy lol.

Nobody is saying that the program isnt great or its not on a historic run. This specific bama team is not historic.

Advertisement
People think we recruit at there level....bama fsu LSU Clemson they just recruit at such a high level n its not because of wins people

Bama has stacked so many top classes. Five championships in the last decade. But some on here still want to down play their talent.

If y'all feel that Clemson doesn't even have a shot, why are you watching the game? And IF Clemson makes this game, which they currently are, where will you guys hide?

Because we love football and this is the highest level of CFB its fun to watch dominant teams

You didn't answer the second question.

Oh I won't hide I'll celebrate with u

People think we recruit at there level....bama fsu LSU Clemson they just recruit at such a high level n its not because of wins people

Bama has stacked so many top classes. Five championships in the last decade. But some on here still want to down play their talent.

If y'all feel that Clemson doesn't even have a shot, why are you watching the game? And IF Clemson makes this game, which they currently are, where will you guys hide?

Because we love football and this is the highest level of CFB its fun to watch dominant teams

Who's hiding if Clemson wins? I'd be ecstatic! Doesn't make anything I've said untrue

It won't bother me if I'm wrong I'm not easily bothered I want to be wrong actually. I admit shut never scared to man up

Advertisement
Lol you sound like a dumb homer. The freshman on last years Bama team will leave with at least three ships. This is one of Sabans best teams too

You sound like a dumb **** rider. Every class saban has brought in has won a title **** near. So what makes this team so special?

I hate Bama. But I'm not so insecure that I can't acknowledge what I've seen. They are dominating everyone and will win several ships. How is that not special?

Because saban has been doing that. The man has 5 rings. 4 in 10 years at bama.

And this is one of his best teams that could win two straight tonight. How many teams have won two straight? Who is gonna stop them next year? Yeah, this team is special. Stop being a homer

Saban won 2 straight in 2011 & 2012. Like i said what saban is doing is special. And fsu might beat them in the opener next year. They are not as deep on the d-line as they used to be and are losing allen, williams, and anderson.

I know right lol wtf......I hate them with a passion but people sound str8 so.bid drone grouoy like when they can't acknowledge the truth. Almost like a trump or Clinton supporter u can't say anything or they get all fkin crazy lol.

Nobody is saying that the program isnt great or its not on a historic run. This specific bama team is not historic.

??? 11.4 pts allowed a game???? What??!?!?

In this day and age? That's elite

Possibly a second str8 title game

clemson crowd making the bama crowd look like a bunch of wine and cheese fans

lot of difference in noise

Advertisement

And this is one of his best teams that could win two straight tonight. How many teams have won two straight? Who is gonna stop them next year? Yeah, this team is special. Stop being a homer

Saban won 2 straight in 2011 & 2012. Like i said what saban is doing is special. And fsu might beat them in the opener next year. They are not as deep on the d-line as they used to be and are losing allen, williams, and anderson.

They reload always

The defense is pretty close with how often they scored. What are the historic Defenses of college football in the modern area? This defense is that good, but they can be had, you just have to match them physically....which is hard to do granted, but can be done.

They reload always

They dont have 3 pass rushers like those guys. They are the best pass rushers saban has had at bama.

Advertisement

The defense is pretty close with how often they scored. What are the historic Defenses of college football in the modern area? This defense is that good, but they can be had, you just have to match them physically....which is hard to do granted, but can be done.

Cant match them physically. You have to spread them out.

They reload always

They dont have 3 pass rushers like those guys. They are the best pass rushers saban has had at bama.

I hear u but history says with saban coaching they will be fine. The way he recruits I'm sure he got dudes sitting waiting there turn that r good too

**** there defense is so fast and the pursuit angles r perfect most the time.players r also smart never over committing k owing another player is there if they force them another way.

Advertisement

NOT ELITE WHEN THERE ISNT AN ELITE OFFENSE IN THEIR CONFERENCE. SEC was weak sauce this year...but u can crown this historic team if it makes you feel better about yourself. This defense is so historic he had to movve two cbs back to safety...mid year.

Cant match them physically. You have to spread them out.

There fast though and if u spread them out there so fast it doesn't even give u an edge unless u have a great running qb but they can just send four and stop u

NOT ELITE WHEN THERE ISNT AN ELITE OFFENSE IN THEIR CONFERENCE. SEC was weak sauce this year...but u can crown this historic team if it makes you feel better about yourself. This defense is so historic he had to movve two cbs back to safety...mid year.

When we won who we played???

Advertisement
Back