Bama vs. Clemson

Advertisement
I guess like Thanos said, we'll have to do it ourselves.

We won't I'm sorry we can't get to that level unless we bringing in top 5 classes yearly because that's what they have done since saban arrived. Easy formula but hard to do

cold hard truth, drop them bags or die

People think we recruit at there level....bama fsu LSU Clemson they just recruit at such a high level n its not because of wins people

I'll say it again. Clemson is getting punked and beaten down down right now. They look Charmin soft

Has nothing to do with Clemson. Historic team on the other side

Aint **** historic about this bama team but saban.

Lol you sound like a dumb homer. The freshman on last years Bama team will leave with at least three ships. This is one of Sabans best teams too

You sound like a dumb **** rider. Every class saban has brought in has won a title **** near. So what makes this team so special?

Lol at people thinking a team that lost to pit was going to lose to a legendary team that says one of the most elite defenses of all time. Every time people fall for the banana in the tailpipe....defense will always win titles always.

This bama defense isnt one of the best of all time.

ehh I'd say it is

not the most talented tho

Their defense when they had mcclain and dareus was better than this one.

There run is so good we have to compare three years ago defenses lol...that's how dominant they been.

Advertisement
We won't I'm sorry we can't get to that level unless we bringing in top 5 classes yearly because that's what they have done since saban arrived. Easy formula but hard to do

It's gonna take a couple of years but nobody else wants to step up

FSU is the only other who recruits like bama but they been a55 and failing badly which I don't mind

I think 2019 is a realistic shot at a championship only if we recruit the way you stated earlier

Oh yes of course buy can we recruit at that level? Right now I say we cant

I agree we need a ACC title to lift the cloud of mediocrity, and show these divas that we comin

People think we recruit at there level....bama fsu LSU Clemson they just recruit at such a high level n its not because of wins people

Bama has stacked so many top classes. Five championships in the last decade. But some on here still want to down play their talent.

I'll say it again. Clemson is getting punked and beaten down down right now. They look Charmin soft

Lol you sound like a dumb homer. The freshman on last years Bama team will leave with at least three ships. This is one of Sabans best teams too

You sound like a dumb **** rider. Every class saban has brought in has won a title **** near. So what makes this team so special?

I hate Bama. But I'm not so insecure that I can't acknowledge what I've seen. They are dominating everyone and will win several ships. How is that not special?

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking a team that lost to pit was going to lose to a legendary team that says one of the most elite defenses of all time. Every time people fall for the banana in the tailpipe....defense will always win titles always.

Its the best of right now that's all that counts

You already look like an idiot

How?

They should win and they been dominant forever so how am I am idiot? Can I be wrong of course....don't let ur feelings get u upset I hate bama too.

Bama has stacked so many top classes. Five championships in the last decade. But some on here still want to down play their talent.

If y'all feel that Clemson doesn't even have a shot, why are you watching the game? And IF Clemson makes this game, which they currently are, where will you guys hide?

I hate Bama. But I'm not so insecure that I can't acknowledge what I've seen. They are dominating everyone and will win several ships. How is that not special?

Because saban has been doing that. The man has 5 rings. 4 in 10 years at bama.

Advertisement

I know right lol wtf......I hate them with a passion but people sound str8 so.bid drone grouoy like when they can't acknowledge the truth. Almost like a trump or Clinton supporter u can't say anything or they get all fkin crazy lol.

How?

They should win and they been dominant forever so how am I am idiot? Can I be wrong of course....don't let ur feelings get u upset I hate bama too.

These fools are so insecure they can't acknowledge any team other than 2001 Miami as great.

If y'all feel that Clemson doesn't even have a shot, why are you watching the game? And IF Clemson makes this game, which they currently are, where will you guys hide?

Because we love football and this is the highest level of CFB its fun to watch dominant teams

Advertisement

How?

These fools are so insecure they can't acknowledge any team other than 2001 Miami as great.

Yes its fuqin ridiculous....don't get mad at us get mad at Miami and the higher ups there

Because we love football and this is the highest level of CFB its fun to watch dominant teams

You didn't answer the second question.

Because saban has been doing that. The man has 5 rings. 4 in 10 years at bama.

And this is one of his best teams that could win two straight tonight. How many teams have won two straight? Who is gonna stop them next year? Yeah, this team is special. Stop being a homer

Advertisement
Back