Bama vs. Clemson

How the **** does Tony brown not get a targeting call? espn doesn't even mention it as they show the replay.

Advertisement
How does Foster not get called for targeting? He threw a right hook into Watson’s dome.

Advertisement
Clem's son took a couple bullets there and they are still standing. Bodes well for them. Need to at least get a couple first downs here and flip field position

This one is just about over.

Yup

I see you guys don't watch much football. About to call it when it's 7-0 in the first quarter?

"NY state of mind" has shown over and over again he has a soft state of mind. I'm not surprised at all he would say such a thing after 7-0. He's maybe the worst poster here

I'm sure if I went back to our bowl game thread he was calling it a rout when we went down 7-0.

Advertisement
we'll see if it keeps up but I thought this defense was gonna expose watson a little bit

they're better than they were last year and watson lacks the arm to put it in tight windows

this is the most nfl defense obviously that he will have seen

Advertisement
This one is just about over.

Yup

I see you guys don't watch much football. About to call it when it's 7-0 in the first quarter?

"NY state of mind" has shown over and over again he has a soft state of mind. I'm not surprised at all he would say such a thing after 7-0. He's maybe the worst poster here

I'm sure if I went back to our bowl game thread he was calling it a rout when we went down 7-0.

You were right. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/rustled-athletic-bowl-canes-vs-wvu/115181/14

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back