Bama vs. Clemson

Dabo already Dabo'ed. What a Corch. He can get there then completely deficates down his leg. Not only did he burn an TO, but they weren't close on an ******* horrible play call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo already Dabo'ed. What a Corch. He can get there then completely deficates down his leg. Not only did he burn an TO, but they weren't close on an ****ing horrible play call.

Yeah what a horrific play call ****.

I laugh when peopel think Watson is going ot be good in the NFL. They were outgunned from the start at the point of attack even with motioning in the receiver which brought another defender into the play. Horrible call, but should've gotten out of it too.

Advertisement
how is that call not made?!? as a reference you know own the sound helmet to helmet makes. not a buzz from the review booth up top either? bs

Advertisement
even the slow motion replays they are making excuses saying the guy turned his head at the last minute, bs every other team that guy gets thrown out of the game no questions asked

Advertisement
Explain to me why Jeudy wants to go to Bama again?

I get the Ridley/Cooper thing, but this team has clearly changed and runs 80% of the time

Such a huge swing. Bama's DB should be out of the game. Instead Clemson's receiver is probably concussed for the remainder of the evening.

Advertisement
Back