Bama vs. Clemson

Advertisement
So if clemson wins does that make this clemson team historic?

No its like when OSU beat us they just won they stooped us period. When u on top this long u r elite.....and it ain't bama fault they don't play elite offenses.....Clemson has 7 points aren't they good on O? And when saban took over the sec was loaded his run has crippled the rest of the sec into submission where the sec is trash now

Not the same. Miami then had a corch, lost its best player, and was robbed by the refs. How dare you even compare the two

I know its not the same I was comparing runs.....we were the favorite and rolling for two str8 seasons. We should of blew OSU out but we had a corch and OSU was competitive in the trenches just like Clemson.
I know we were robbed I saw the game too

I was wrong on this one glad to be wrong and being wrong it doesn't bother that's part of it. But I'm a defense wins titles believer.....let's see if this drop bama recruiting which I doubt

I still can't get over that game. Bama was out there crackin people like they had a quota of body bags to fill in the sideline. Clemson just kept at it, absorbed the punishment, and said we got this. All the plays they made impressed me, but their heart to just find a way is what win that game.

Bama looked like the better team as far as talent goes.....but the talent didn't win that game which means what I always thought......saban is not an x and o guy he's a savage recruiter and dabo outdid him with good recruiting classes also

This one is just about over.

Yup

I see you guys don't watch much football. About to call it when it's 7-0 in the first quarter?

"NY state of mind" has shown over and over again he has a soft state of mind. I'm not surprised at all he would say such a thing after 7-0. He's maybe the worst poster here

Lulz.

Coming from the guy I destroyed in the knee brace thread.

Good call. Games was over at 7-0.

Advertisement
I
I think Watson and his receivers eat Bama's db's. Clemson 31-21.

You called my exact score and my dig at their DB's. Alabamy's offense gets exposed as nothing special and the blame game gets heated up early in the 3rd quarter in the direction of the obvious scapegoat- Lane Kiffin.

Tad, bama's db's were torched last night when it mattered most. Good call.

I
I think Watson and his receivers eat Bama's db's. Clemson 31-21.

You called my exact score and my dig at their DB's. Alabamy's offense gets exposed as nothing special and the blame game gets heated up early in the 3rd quarter in the direction of the obvious scapegoat- Lane Kiffin.

Tad, bama's db's were torched last night when it mattered most. Good call.

Yessir, likewise. Spot on. Clemson had 4 receivers with almost 100 yds each. Wiiliams made them look like average college DB's all night. But we were told that this could be the best D EVER!!! Guess not.

Advertisement
Back