Bama vs. Clemson

I wonder how many times will they play Bama bringing out that cheap *** Belt when they went up 14 - 7? Saban is bout to through that **** out the window and into the Bay when they head to the airport!!!

Advertisement
15873423_10102834891391993_732066751641795055_n.jpg

Jesuse, what a game. I friggin literally was jumping up and down when they got the game winning TD. Awesome game, both teams played their asses off.

Advertisement
Dabo since taking over at Clemson:

2008: 7-6 (took over mid season)

2009: 9-5

2010: 6-7

2011: 10-4

2012: 11-2

2013: 11-2

2014: 10-3

2015: 14-1 Runner up

2016: 14-1 National Champions

4-4 overall against FSU

Wait. You mean he didn't have an instant turnaround and didn't have fans calling for his head by the first year? Get out of here.

Even had a losing record 2nd full year

Since his reset year in 2010, Clemson has beaten:

LSU
Auburn twice
UGA
Oklahoma twice
Ohio State
Alabama

It's almost like a guy who everyone said couldn't win a big game needed a couple of years to turn the team around.

Advertisement
I still can't get over that game. Bama was out there crackin people like they had a quota of body bags to fill in the sideline. Clemson just kept at it, absorbed the punishment, and said we got this. All the plays they made impressed me, but their heart to just find a way is what win that game.

Hurts reminded me of when I used to play NCAA Football and put Reggie Bush in at QB. I haven't seen too much of Hurts before tonight, but as fantastic as he looked running and making plays with his legs he looked extremely limited as a passer (not that Bama needs a gun slinger though). Really looked like a RB masquerading as a QB. Is it because Sark took over as the OC a week ago or is Hurts that limited of a passer?

Wow. Just woke up and turned on the TV, the replay was on with 9 seconds left. F you Saban, bama and all the front runner recruits!! Daba Daba Doo!!

Very good ending.
Those saying it was the greatest Championship of all time may be exaggerating a bit.
It was a classic for the ages though, and a unique ending from what we have seen the last few decades (A team getting revenge in the Title Match.)
All in all Clemson deserved it and took what I thought they should have won last season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Congrats to Clemson! What a fantastic game...and good for Dabo. He's a genuine dude.

So if clemson wins does that make this clemson team historic?

No its like when OSU beat us they just won they stooped us period. When u on top this long u r elite.....and it ain't bama fault they don't play elite offenses.....Clemson has 7 points aren't they good on O? And when saban took over the sec was loaded his run has crippled the rest of the sec into submission where the sec is trash now

Not the same. Miami then had a corch, lost its best player, and was robbed by the refs. How dare you even compare the two

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking a team that lost to pit was going to lose to a legendary team that says one of the most elite defenses of all time. Every time people fall for the banana in the tailpipe....defense will always win titles always.

Wrong. Very very wrong.

I still can't get over that game. Bama was out there crackin people like they had a quota of body bags to fill in the sideline. Clemson just kept at it, absorbed the punishment, and said we got this. All the plays they made impressed me, but their heart to just find a way is what win that game.

bama had a terrible offense most of the night. 10 punts. if their d didnt force 2 fumbles it would have been 35 - 21.

Advertisement
Back