Bama vs. Clemson

Advertisement
Until someone beats them, I'm going with the champ. Unless Watson and the offense pulls a rabit out of their hat, I don't see them being able to run the ball. Watson will have to have an epic game like last year to get it done. I'd love to see him go out on top and contrary to some opinions around these parts, a win for the ACC is good for the conferences image.

If Clemson makes it so Bama's qb has to make plays to win. then I like Clemsons chances.

I think Clemson is more well rounded. Watson is the better QB. Everything is lining up for Clemson but.......

Dabo has been known to have his corching moments. Watson sometimes carelessly turns the ball over. Bama always seems to have the least amount of mistakes in these types of games. The guy coaching the other team is pretty good at preparation and adjustments. Clemson is flaky on special teams.

I have a hard time seeing Bama losing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will always have a soft spot for Dabo considering he was the guy to put a nail to the heart of the Golden era. Let him get 1 natty at least for that.

Advertisement
Will always have a soft spot for Dabo considering he was the guy to put a nail to the heart of the Golden era. Let him get 1 natty at least for that.

This is true. Would also love for an ACC team to smack around the SEC's darling. I'm on the Clemson train.

Advertisement
I want Clemson to make Calvin Ridley look like Rashawn Scott vs Washington State in the bowl game. In addition to beating them by over 2 TD's.

Advertisement
Back