Bama/Ole Miss

No, this is on Lane Kiffin and yet some people want him as a coach. Failed at Tennessee, Failed at USC, FAU (who care) and now he's a mediocre/overrated SEC team.

And keeps getting chance after chance, talk about white privilege.

Advertisement
I just want to get a copy of this **** book that Lane is using this game….I wonder if I could borrow moss or Alphas cause it’s apparent they have read it…I’ll bet it didn’t have a second run…😜

Some of y’all talking crazy. Like these past two years Bama hasn’t been an offensive juggernaut. Kiffen shot himself in the foot a lot this game but stop kidding yourselves, Kiffen is putting 50 on any of these ACC teams, and these teams are not Bama. And Miami can use an offense like that.

Some of y’all talking crazy. Like these past two years Bama hasn’t been an offensive juggernaut. Kiffen shot himself in the foot a lot this game but stop kidding yourselves, Kiffen is putting 50 on any of these ACC teams, and these teams are not Bama. And Miami can use an offense like that. Plus we performed worst against Bama.

So he's a glorified offensive coordinator.

Advertisement
So who did it better Arkansas or ole ****?
Well Arkansas only gave up 37 and The fighting Lane Kiffen’s have already given up 28 so I guess the final chapter hasn’t been written yet…but I’m guessing Bama will score more than 10 points in the second half.
Unless Saban keeps them in the locker room till midway through the 4th quarter.

Not really. They have better players.

that’s his point.

Bama’s players are so much better than Ole Miss’, it really doesn’t matter. It’s probably going to be a blowout anyway.

There’s some idiot in this thread saying, “well, just lose 40 to 0, instead of 60-0,” like that means something. But that probably are you’re only two options for almost every team vs Bama. It’s not a reflection on the coach.

This is like doubling down when you have 11 in blackjack. It’s the right move to make. You do that if you’re actually playing to win. But if it doesn’t work, the loss is going to be greater.

I’m not going to fault a coach for actually playing to win and doing what every competitive advantage strategy says you should do if you’re trying to win.

Some of ya’ll reek of desperation & allow pizzazz to cloud ur judgement.

Kiffin has always been a corch. He’s a great #2, but he’s not #1 material b/c

1. He, too, think he’s the smartest in the room which leads to

2. He immature af.

As I had a discussion in w/ one of the homies on here, one of my little cousins played for Kiffin while at SC. He’s got a great gift of gab, brilliant offensive mind, players love him…but he’s more of a homie than anything. His crux has always been he just think he can out score u.

Advertisement
that’s his point.

Bama’s players are so much better than Ole Miss’, it really doesn’t matter. It’s probably going to be a blowout anyway.

There’s some idiot in this thread saying, “well, just lose 40 to 0, instead of 60-0,” like that means something. But that probably are you’re only two options for almost every team vs Bama. It’s not a reflection on the coach.

This is like doubling down when you have 11 in blackjack. It’s the right move to make. You do that if you’re actually playing to win. But if it doesn’t work, the loss is going to be greater.

I’m not going to fault a coach for actually playing to win and doing what every competitive advantage strategy says you should do if you’re trying to win.
You can’t bust with 11 in BJ so there’s no risk….if you want to use the correct analogy use doubling down on 13 cause it’s as stupid as going for it on your own 30….there’s a very good chance you’ll bust.

You can’t bust with 11 in BJ so there’s no risk….if you want to use the correct analogy use doubling down on 13 cause it’s as stupid as going for it on your own 30….there’s a very good chance you’ll bust.

Dear god

So he's a glorified offensive coordinator.
Well the gloried offensive coordinator. Had ole miss as the #1 offense in the nation before this game, meanwhile we’re ranked 42nd. He’s set up for more success in the ACC than the SEC West.. Some questionable play calling sure, but playing with discipline and scoring points hasn’t been an issue for his offense this year.

Advertisement
Kiffin has a lot of issues as a HC.

But telling your team, “we came here to win. So anytime the down and distance gives us a chance to have a competitive advantage in the game, I’m going to take advantage of it,” isn’t one of them.

Please give me the name of this book you keep referencing that Lane is using.I’d love to give it a read…it’d be great to know that every coach in America has been wrong all these years by not doing this everytime they’ve played a team that’s better than them…

Advertisement
Please give me the name of this book you keep referencing that Lane is using.I’d love to give it a read…it’d be great to know that every coach in America has been wrong all these years by not doing this everytime they’ve played a team that’s better than them…

You just saw Baltimore go for it on 4th and 1 late in the game against KC to ice it in their own territory.

That would have been unthinkable just a few years ago.

You can do your own research. Just stay away from the section that says, “the greatness of going under center with the fullback.”

Well the gloried offensive coordinator. Had ole miss as the #1 offense in the nation before this game, meanwhile we’re ranked 42nd. He’s set up for more success in the ACC than the SEC West.. Some questionable play calling sure, but playing with discipline and scoring points hasn’t been an issue for his offense this year.
This high flying offense has run roughshod over the behemoths of Tulane,AUSTIN Peay and Louisville…..We wouldn’t have been 42 if we could have switched out Bama and Mich St with two juggernauts like those teams..

Advertisement
Back