Bama/Ole Miss

Advertisement
I don’t want a coach that doesn’t care about defense at Miami.. reason #1 never wanted Lench here.

defense is tough because it’s so talent driven.

You can offensive system your way to being better without the massive talent upgrade.

It’s real difficult to do that on defense.

This high flying offense has run roughshod over the behemoths of Tulane,AUSTIN Peay and Louisville…..We wouldn’t have been 42 if we could have switched out Bama and Mich St with two juggernauts like those teams..
We’re literally a FG made away from starting off this season 1-4. We barely beat App state by 2. Please stop kidding yourself.

You just saw Baltimore go for it on 4th and 1 late in the game against KC to ice it in their own territory.

That would have been unthinkable just a few years ago.

You can do your own research. Just stay away from the section that says, “the greatness of going under center with the fullback.”
So 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter is the Same as going for it of 4th and 3 or 4 in the 1st quarter..????

Ooooookay…..SMDH

No amount of research is going to find any publication with the stupidity your trying to pass off in here.

I understand your pro Kiffen.That’s great.but what he did in the first half ( and hopefully someone talked him out of doing it in the second half) is not something you use to pump him up…jmo

We’re literally a FG made away from starting off this season 1-4. We barely beat App state by 2. Please stop kidding yourself.
So saying Bama and MSU is the same as playing Tulane and AUSTIN Peay…now your sounding stupid.You don’t think our stats would have been different against those 2 as opposed to what they were against the 2 we played.

Advertisement
Lane playing 4D chess to come back home to S Fla :love:
200.gif

So saying Bama and MSU is the same as playing Tulane and AUSTIN Peay…now your sounding stupid.You don’t think our stats would have been different against those 2 as opposed to what they were against the 2 we played.

App State had Marshall drop 30 on them

Michigan State struggled with ****bag Nebraska who lost to a 1-4 Illinois team

Advertisement
Ok I’ll say it before the “ Bama just went for it on 4th down crew gets here “

It’s a lot easier to do it up 28 in the second half on the opponents side of the field..

App State had Marshall drop 30 on them

Michigan State struggled with ****bag Nebraska who lost to a 1-4 Illinois team
And that makes a difference how? Your still comparing Tulane and AUSTIN Peay to Bama and MSU…..and MSU beat Nebraska right ?

Advertisement
What’s the difference between your own 10 and 40? Don’t you 4th and bro no matter what?

Do they sell this book anywhere?
I’m trying to find out from Moss or Alpha.They apparently have a copy.I asked and was told to do my own research to find it but I looked under stupid coaching decisions and couldn’t find it..

Advertisement
I’m trying to find out from Moss or Alpha.They apparently have a copy.I asked and was told to do my own research to find it but I looked under stupid coaching decisions and couldn’t find it..

you’re on a message board on Saturday. You have all the time in the world.
I wish you all the luck with your research.

Not from what I’m seeing. But I understand, got to trash Miami at every tern because you a “fan”.
Have you not watched any of our games this year? We are a late field goal from being winless against FBS teams.

Advertisement
Back