Bama/Ole Miss

Advertisement
I'd love to hear y'all's game plan against a team that has you completely dominated on all sides of the ball. Playing "fundamental football" against Bama means you're going to get your **** pushed in, nobody does fundamentals better than them and they do it with a better athlete at literally every position on the field lol.

Go for broke, hope to get lucky, that's all you can do.
That’s a solid message to send to your team

I'd love to hear y'all's game plan against a team that has you completely dominated on all sides of the ball. Playing "fundamental football" against Bama means you're going to get your **** pushed in, nobody does fundamentals better than them and they do it with a better athlete at literally every position on the field lol.

I’d say doing what they’re doing has their sHT pushed in pretty deep already…so now you just look stupid..

yep.

Bama is number 1 in the 247 Team Talent Composite. Ole Miss is 27. And the average recruit ranking is wider than that might appear.

The two teams aren’t even playing the same sport.

It’s like playing blackjack. The only way you’re walking away from the table with money is playing by the book and going for it when it says to double down and split. Otherwise the house is going to take you.

Kiffin has done everything a competitive advantage strategy says to do. It just hasn’t worked against Bama. But not much does.

Advertisement
That’s a solid message to send to your team
What, the truth? lol

That’s all he’s done this game…one after another…at least if Bama is going the length of the field they’re only scoring 35-40 instead of 50-60..
I’d say doing what they’re doing has their sHT pushed in pretty deep already…so now you just look stupid..
What's better, losing to Bama by 60 going for it, or losing by 40 playing "SoLiD fUnDaMeNtAlS"?

Advertisement
If I was Corral old man I’d be in that locker room at the half and see if I could get my kid pulled before he gets his NFL career ruined …he is gonna get hit and hit often in the second half and unlike what Saban did against us he won’t call the dogs off on Kiffen.

Ole Miss has been terrible, about as bad of a half a team can have, but analytics bro!

Advertisement
I’ve seen some stupid sHT posted on this board over the years but some of the sHT posted in this thread take stupid to a whooooole new level…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back