Bama/Ole Miss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think you don’t have much hope against Bama with the talent Ole Miss has.

You have to try to mitigate that. Punting the ball and playing sound defense, just isn’t it.
If your hoping for TO’s to help your cause you have a better chance with Bama going 85-90 yds than you do 30-40…Check and see if there’s a chapter in that book on that…

This dude is a coordinator like his dad, man.

🗣🗣🗣I SAID WHAT I SAID.

That being said, better than Amanda Diaz

So....do you still guys want Kiffen?

In a second. Ole Miss is wayyyyyy ahead of schedule in his second year.

They’ve just run into maybe the greatest juggernaut in college football history.

There is no coach that is “coaching” their way to beating Bama. You have to have the dudes.

Advertisement
If your hoping for TO’s to help your cause you have a better chance with Bama going 85-90 yds than you do 30-40…Check and see if there’s a chapter in that book on that…

But you don’t make dumb moves in hope that luck happens, even if luck is what you need.

Lane gonna get Corral killed this game….Bama gonna start pinning their ears back now….feel sorry for that kid.

I'd love to hear y'all's game plan against a team that has you completely dominated on all sides of the ball. Playing "fundamental football" against Bama means you're going to get your **** pushed in, nobody does fundamentals better than them and they do it with a better athlete at literally every position on the field lol.

Go for broke, hope to get lucky, that's all you can do.

Advertisement
Back