Avantae Williams - Cleared

Advertisement
Great news, but limit use of the cushion circle thing to teach tackling. Use real humans without taking them down hard, but not being soft either. Before the concussion/PC girlfriends come on and say Pros use it, I say our boys ain't Pros and need real opposition for drills 80% of drills.

How many times did he play starter snaps..asking for ppl who pay attention
McCloud played starter snaps all season whats your point? Being on field means you are effective? DJ Ivey started every game this year tf did snaps get us?

Advertisement
We always hear how Saban went in a chopper to see him but how hard did Bama recruit him after wards,Jobe they went all out for and got in it late and went all out after Surtain and closed on him too.Was Saban impressed by Hall and watch all 4 qtrs or did he leave at halftime and never prioritized Hall?

A lot of that pursuit depends on the recruit.

Hall may have shut it down with Bama. Attempts at contact will fade away when a recruit does not hit you back.

No clue what happened, maybe Bama moved on for a better fit. Maybe they shot their shot and he shut them down. Only those involved could say.

Jobe never quit listening though. Surtain, same thing. Both openly wanted Bama on the table.

A lot of that pursuit depends on the recruit.

Hall may have shut it down with Bama. Attempts at contact will fade away when a recruit does not hit you back.

No clue what happened, maybe Bama moved on for a better fit. Maybe they shot their shot and he shut them down. Only those involved could say.

Jobe never quit listening though. Surtain, same thing. Both openly wanted Bama on the table.
That doesn’t coincide with the narrative here. Don’t you know that whenever we beat Bama or any other school for a recruit it’s because they didn’t really want him?

Advertisement
McCloud played starter snaps all season whats your point? Being on field means you are effective? DJ Ivey started every game this year tf did snaps get us?
My point is, YOU said he played slightly better than Rob in 2019..a dumb *** statement by itself..YOU brought up him not starting as tho that was a indictment on his performance . ..I said he played solid in 2019..then brought up the fact he played “starter snaps”..it doesn’t matter who starts. Snap counts always means more...follow along

I hate some of you ******. No one here knows what his medical issue is/was, but that’s not going to stop you lame *** ****** from playing insiders. Lives so boring and small that you seek adulation from other anonymous internet weirdos. In this very thread one incel says it’s a neck issue then another incel chimes I that it is a heart issue..weird *** ****** mane.

The people who know...keep their mouths shut.

The know-nothings are the ones who act like they are insiders.

There's a young man who now has a chance to work hard and not only help my alma mater, but also have a shot at the NFL. I don't what it was, but as long as he's good to play, I'm happy.

470E7492-B380-4DB0-8D91-CE774AD53D36.jpeg

Advertisement
Avante Williams is the real deal deal. You don’t find players as talented as he and JW every recruiting cycle. They were legitimate #1 safety recruits the last two cycles. No other safety recruit was close. I don‘t think Avante Williams will be ready to start from Day 1 against Alabama, but if he is healthy and dedicated, he should get some serious burn off the bench.
What is it about Avantae Williams play that stands out to you? What it is about him that makes him such a great prospect? How would you compare Avantae to James Williams? What do you see for JW at this level in terms of which aspects of his game best translate to college?

I ask because I'm genuinely curious. The truth is that I haven't seen a lot of film on AW. I remember asking if AW could possibly contribute at CB and was told that he does not posses CB skills and that he(AW) is more of the prototypical single high safety. Would you agree with that assessment?

Regarding JW, I see him as potentially being the type of player that Diaz can move around and use in different situations depending on opponent and game situation. I can see JW being used to blitz, cover TEs, roam the deep middle and creep up into the box and stuff the run. Would that be a fair assessment?

My point is, YOU said he played slightly better than Rob in 2019..a dumb *** statement by itself..YOU brought up him not starting as tho that was a indictment on his performance . ..I said he played solid in 2019..then brought up the fact he played “starter snaps”..it doesn’t matter who starts. Snap counts always means more...follow along
I have an ocean front condo I'm selling for free in Detroit. Let me know if interested.

Advertisement
I hate some of you ******. No one here knows what his medical issue is/was, but that’s not going to stop you lame *** ****** from playing insiders. Lives so boring and small that you seek adulation from other anonymous internet weirdos. In this very thread one incel says it’s a neck issue then another incel chimes I that it is a heart issue..weird *** ****** mane.
community point GIF

Advertisement
Back