Avantae Williams - Cleared

Advertisement
Nobody is paying attention. His reinstatement occurred, conspicuously, yet I don’t think it even made the ESPN college football page. If you’re setting conditions/punishing him, no need to memorialize it in the public domain — especially when literally no one in the media cares right now. There is an implication there that he did something wrong. Not sure how that helps the school if he does something really bad after reinstatement.

But, yes, you’re right. I’m sure that was the stated rationale among the admins, although through my lens it looks like pure virtue signaling.
He could’ve done something wrong without being guilty of DV. Doesn’t have to be so black and white.

He should've had someone with him there. Less likely anything would've gone down and even if it did (I know nothing either way), he'd have a witness to back his story. Live and learn.

Advertisement
I have no problem with the young man having to earn his way back into the fold. Shows that there's going to be some accountability. I know a lot of fans just want him to be welcomed with open arms, but to show that a second chance was EARNED helps build a culture in the locker room. All I hope is that this young man learned something from this, and hopefully he is asked to sit with some DV victims, maybe that will give him pause if he's in a similar situation in the future.

The kid has fathered 3 kids by 3 different women, and He's only 20, He needs to learn how to use a rubber or get snipped.

Advertisement
Do U believe that Tae committed an act of domestic violence against his girlfriend? Yes or No?
he probably did something to warrant the arrest. The victim recanting things after is why hes back in school. Hard to describe how I feel about this because there are plenty of women who embellish accusations to get men in trouble, especially athletes.

That being said, I witnessed a woman getting her *** beat in her car on collins ave this year, called the cops to get the dude arrested, got him arrested, only for the ***** to deny that me and my uber driver saw her get her **** kicked in, releasing the dude. Some people think thats love...

1630332556651.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m of the mindset that if the alleged victim doesn’t care then we should move on.

It’s a second chance for him and maybe this is the wake up he needed.

Didn’t Mixon in college knock a woman out at a restaurant?

I expect him to take advantage of his opportunity and hopefully he can be the example for our current freshmen and future freshmen about decision making.

Let’s all move on like all the key players ( the alleged victim, the state attorney’s office, UM, and Avantae) have.

Case closed.

he probably did something to warrant the arrest. The victim recanting things after is why hes back in school. Hard to describe how I feel about this because there are plenty of women who embellish accusations to get men in trouble, especially athletes.

That being said, I witnessed a woman getting her *** beat in her car on collins ave this year, called the cops to get the dude arrested, got him arrested, only for the ***** to deny that me and my uber driver saw her get her **** kicked in, releasing the dude. Some people think thats love...
Evidence of a dust up and allegations of violence usually warrant an arrest. UM’s statement and the measures they put on Tae are their response to him getting arrested and being involved in this situation at all. Tae did not get reinstated after the state dropped the charges. He got reinstated after UM did its own fact finding and investigation into what happened that day. After doing so they found that they had no reason to believe that he committed a violent act on his girlfriend. If fans supposedly know people that know for sure that Tae beat his pregnant girlfriend then the University of Miami would have no problems at all finding and knowing these things as well. I’ve also explained how a woman can have a bruise after attacking a man in a DV situation, one that has happened to me several times. And how if she were to explain her bruises honestly (being restrained) she could open herself up to charges of DV and false reporting.

At this point it’s more than clear that dude’s are choosing to believe what they want to believe and that’s cool. UM’s statement is to help you feel better. I hope it helps.

Any speculation if you were not present is invalid. I believe or think this happened not valid in court if you are not an actual witness

Advertisement
Back