Avantae Williams - Cleared

I’m of the mindset that if the alleged victim doesn’t care then we should move on.

It’s a second chance for him and maybe this is the wake up he needed.

Didn’t Mixon in college knock a woman out at a restaurant?

I expect him to take advantage of his opportunity and hopefully he can be the example for our current freshmen and future freshmen about decision making.

Let’s all move on like all the key players ( the alleged victim, the state attorney’s office, UM, and Avantae) have.

Case closed.
As long as she moved on and there isnt any other altercations let them both heal and thats it. People want to play judge thats their business and their lives, if she gets over it and forgives him ( if it happened or not who knows) thats all that matters.

Advertisement
Evidence of a dust up and allegations of violence usually warrant an arrest. UM’s statement and the measures they put on Tae are their response to him getting arrested and being involved in this situation at all. Tae did not get reinstated after the state dropped the charges. He got reinstated after UM did its own fact finding and investigation into what happened that day. After doing so they found that they had no reason to believe that he committed a violent act on his girlfriend. If fans supposedly know people that know for sure that Tae beat his pregnant girlfriend then the University of Miami would have no problems at all finding and knowing these things as well. I’ve also explained how a woman can have a bruise after attacking a man in a DV situation, one that has happened to me several times. And how if she were to explain her bruises honestly (being restrained) she could open herself up to charges of DV and false reporting.

At this point it’s more than clear that dude’s are choosing to believe what they want to believe and that’s cool. UM’s statement is to help you feel better. I hope it helps.
I am very sorry, but UM's 6-game ban, PLUS all of the private support programs he has to participate in do not fall in line with that of someone with zero guilt in this situation. Go do your digging if you are so inclined. You're right about the bruising though, that is fair.

Advertisement
I am very sorry, but UM's 6-game ban, PLUS all of the private support programs he has to participate in do not fall in line with that of someone with zero guilt in this situation. Go do your digging if you are so inclined. You're right about the bruising though, that is fair.
No need to apologize as I’ve never once posted that Tae has zero guilt in the situation, that’s a strawman. And there’s no need to dig because I’m not looking for anything, that’s projecting. The private support programs are in line with helping him in his personal life and with healthy decision-making. He made many poor choices leading up to and maybe during that incident, it doesn’t mean that he committed DV or beat anyone.

Advertisement
So we moving on or we beating it more?
D1309336-9F05-400D-95CB-6E097832C5E6.jpeg

Advertisement
Back