Avantae Williams - Cleared

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bubba, James, and Avantae better be the first 3 on the field Manny
I'm not mad if they are da first 3, but tae n jw better be ready @ bubba fixes his tackling issue if not those missed tackles makes games agaisnt gt, duke close wins f4 us! agaisnt bama those missed tackles makes the score 45-3 or 38-10 type scores agaisnt bama, unc and clemson losses!

Advertisement
I hate some of you ******. No one here knows what his medical issue is/was, but that’s not going to stop you lame *** ****** from playing insiders. Lives so boring and small that you seek adulation from other anonymous internet weirdos. In this very thread one incel says it’s a neck issue then another incel chimes I that it is a heart issue..weird *** ****** mane.
bump

I'm not mad if they are da first 3, but tae n jw better be ready @ bubba fixes his tackling issue if not those missed tackles makes games agaisnt gt, duke close wins f4 us! agaisnt bama those missed tackles makes the score 45-3 or 38-10 type scores agaisnt bama, unc and clemson losses!

Bubba wasn’t perfect but was still miles better than Hall and Carter. 74 tackles, 6.5 for loss, 1 sack, 1 int, 3 deflections, 4 force fumbles. If he improves from his numbers last season he’ll be in the Thorpe award conversation.

Advertisement
I hate some of you ******. No one here knows what his medical issue is/was, but that’s not going to stop you lame *** ****** from playing insiders. Lives so boring and small that you seek adulation from other anonymous internet weirdos. In this very thread one incel says it’s a neck issue then another incel chimes I that it is a heart issue..weird *** ****** mane.
1615051106114.gif
Sources far from the situation tells me it was a back neck and back issue..what say u bruh?

Or it means led the teams in tackles
This boy funny mane..really said “slightly better than Knowels” can’t have serious discussions with a lot of these folk..why i usually joke and go in my bag with memes

Advertisement
Bubba wasn’t perfect but was still miles better than Hall and Carter. 74 tackles, 6.5 for loss, 1 sack, 1 int, 3 deflections, 4 force fumbles. If he improves from his numbers last season he’ll be in the Thorpe award conversation.
He was on pace for a 1st team all Conference szn. Had a few MIA games down the stretch. Just needs to put it all together

Avante Williams is the real deal deal. You don’t find players as talented as he and JW every recruiting cycle. They were legitimate #1 safety recruits the last two cycles. No other safety recruit was close. I don‘t think Avante Williams will be ready to start from Day 1 against Alabama, but if he is healthy and dedicated, he should get some serious burn off the bench.

Advertisement
Back