Avantae Williams - Cleared

EorZLnlXYAI1E9H.jpg

Advertisement
This boy funny mane..really said “slightly better than Knowels” can’t have serious discussions with a lot of these folk..why i usually joke and go in my bag with memes
How many times did he get pulled from starting line up during his breakout sophomore season? Asking for folk that actually watched games.

Advertisement
Bubba wasn’t perfect but was still miles better than Hall and Carter. 74 tackles, 6.5 for loss, 1 sack, 1 int, 3 deflections, 4 force fumbles. If he improves from his numbers last season he’ll be in the Thorpe award conversation.
Agree, that's the only issue i got with bubba! Tackling

Has to be the best on paper talent since ST and Reed on the same roster. Obviously not in the stratosphere but sheesh. We have multiple blue chips.

Advertisement
It has to be. But, to avoid getting into arguments with coach Diaz slurpers I put it in format of a rhetorical question.
Every coach has hiccups when they get there first jobs! Except coker😁... His issues came later when he actually had to coach after butch players left.in my opinion every coach needs 4 years depending on what u walked into, to begin with like golden...sanctions, depleted roster...etc

Advertisement
Have you noticed since ed reed got on campus, **** is different, positive big time.
I agree, that's the culture element on full display! Gr, jp, roche and jordan they were correct to leave. Joyner and burns was correct to transfer! Williams left to early if not he would've taken ivey spot jus like couch took blades(injury) spot. In previous years we would've had 7-8 guys leave by now. Even though they still can!

Every coach has hiccups when they get there first jobs! Except coker😁... His issues came later when he actually had to coach after butch players left.in my opinion every coach needs 4 years depending on what u walked into, to begin with like golden...sanctions, depleted roster...etc
Friend, he has been in charge of developing defensive players for 4 years already!.

Friend, he has been in charge of developing defensive players for 4 years already!.
In theory yes, first 2 years 100% he was da dc! But when he transitioned to hc that 100% goes down to like 25%, 25-off, 25-def 25-st, 25-football program! We seen how it is when he not in charge of da defense 100% these last 2 yrs horse ****. Why u think he hired so many ex coordinates, couple ex head coaches, heavy experienced guys, analysts!! He going in hard for da defense this year!

Advertisement
How many times did he play starter snaps..asking for ppl who pay attention
How many times did he get pulled from starting line up during his breakout sophomore season? Asking for folk that actually watched games.

I'm still scratching my head what happened to 4 star recruit Hall who Saban landed a chopper at his HS to impress.
We always hear how Saban went in a chopper to see him but how hard did Bama recruit him after wards,Jobe they went all out for and got in it late and went all out after Surtain and closed on him too.Was Saban impressed by Hall and watch all 4 qtrs or did he leave at halftime and never prioritized Hall?

Advertisement
Back