Article about Cristobal from Duck fan

Advertisement
He’s too conservative/old school. Even at FIU it was painful watching their offense even though he they had more talent than anybody in their conference. He had Herbert and their offense still looked weak

Advertisement
He’s too conservative/old school. Even at FIU it was painful watching their offense even though he they had more talent than anybody in their conference. He had Herbert and their offense still looked weak
Maybe with the right AD, they will force Mario's hand to hire a good OC so that we dont have that. One can dream.

Stanford for some reason always gives him fits.

Hes definitely the cuban Butch Davis but I would take that in a heartbeat right about now. As great of a recruiter as Mario is, even if hes a B- coach he would still win guaranteed 9+ games per year in the ACC and get us an ACC title every few years and stumble into the college playoff a few times. I'll take that all day right about now.

Beggars cant be choosers.

We aren’t judging Mario on his last game, just like we arent judging Manny solely on his last game

It’s the cumulative
Since we are talking about Miami.... if your not judging your next coach on his ability to play disciplined football then you shouldn't be judging. Its literally everything at this point. Not recruiting... not Xs and Os...

Mario's Oregon team is as undisciplined as Miami's. Undisciplined teams lose to less talented teams every year which derails the season. Mario's last game was a big reminder of that.

It's definitely different out there. Imagine a poster here writing anything like that here in that style.

Or this:

And because of the protection givens in the forum–we see more diversity of thought, because people feel safe to post.

Advertisement
Rick James GIF

Come home mario

And bring Chud or Dorsey as the OC...

Stanford for some reason always gives him fits.

Hes definitely the cuban Butch Davis but I would take that in a heartbeat right about now. As great of a recruiter as Mario is, even if hes a B- coach he would still win guaranteed 9+ games per year in the ACC and get us an ACC title every few years and stumble into the college playoff a few times. I'll take that all day right about now.

Beggars cant be choosers.
Stanford always gives Oregon fits. I think Stanford has won four straight over Oregon when the Ducks were unbeaten and/or ranked high.

Going back to Chip Kelly.

Last edited:
Mario's offense def leaves alot to be desired. His QB decision is baffling. Brown stinks. I don't blame the fans for wanting more from the offense
His coordinator is Joe Moorehead (auto correct keeps changing that to Motörhead) who prefers a run heavy spread similar to his Mississippi State predecessor, Dan Mullen. He puts a heavy emphasis on using the QB as a runner, often preferring a poor throwing runner to an accurate pocket passer. He’s shown some pretty good innovations but can struggle against teams that are strong up front against the run

Advertisement
Joe Mo was out for the game. You think Lashlee sucks, imagine how bad it would be with these two jabrones calling plays:

Justice OC in 2019 at UNLV, 114th SP+
Likens OC 18-19 at ASU, 72nd SP+

Since we are talking about Miami.... if your not judging your next coach on his ability to play disciplined football then you shouldn't be judging. Its literally everything at this point. Not recruiting... not Xs and Os...

Mario's Oregon team is as undisciplined as Miami's. Undisciplined teams lose to less talented teams every year which derails the season. Mario's last game was a big reminder of that.
We are not talking the same points or topics here bro

I’ve acknowledged Mario’s teams having stinker games annually against lesser competition

Good luck to you

Advertisement
Maybe with the right AD, they will force Mario's hand to hire a good OC so that we dont have that. One can dream.
Joe Morehead isn't a bad OC. He missed the Stanford game with an illness (not COVID).

The problem is Brown's limitations at QB, and their WR's are merely above average.

I love Oregon, the state. But I dont like Oregon, the culture. It is very different, and bizarre at times. I dont think that Mario is the only answer for UM, but I also think that he's going to want to leave soon. Maybe NFL?
Oregon is ******* weird, but i like it

His coordinator is Joe Moorehead (auto correct keeps changing that to Motörhead) who prefers a run heavy spread similar to his Mississippi State predecessor, Dan Mullen. He puts a heavy emphasis on using the QB as a runner, often preferring a poor throwing runner to an accurate pocket passer. He’s shown some pretty good innovations but can struggle against teams that are strong up front against the run
Yeah with out struggles to find quality OL, that would not work. At least not until he got a chance to recruit his guys.

Joe Morehead isn't a bad OC. He missed the Stanford game with an illness (not COVID).

The problem is Brown's limitations at QB, and their WR's are merely above average.
I just meant like if we have another Richt hiring his son as QB coach and the QB's not developing situation again. I think initially you let the HC bring in whoever he wants to form the staff. Obviously you don't want to micromanage, but you want to portray the image of what you want. So for Miami, letting that be getting your playmakers in space, playing fast, whatever.

Advertisement
Back