Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
One this I really like about Williams is the movement you see when he is going through his progressions. It's urgent yet composed, he's processing it quickly. We need a guy who can quickly make the right decision and not fold like a statue or just throw it up like our last two guys.

Advertisement
8C5272B5-0A8D-4269-88BC-CB08A8AE0AC1.jpg

Read between the lines. Nesta knows

Whoever took that photo dun goofed, we need to see if Nesta is wearing his UM slippers.

Advertisement
Thought nesta struggled a bit.

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

I disagree strongly. Nesta is elite.

These one-on-ones are deceptive for DTs. Nobody dominated these drills like Forston. They favored his skill set.

Put Nesta in 11-on-11 and he dominates. I heard from two SEC coaches (including Alabama) that Silvera was the best DT in the country and the meanest DT they ever recruited. Kool also has him #1 in the country.

yo @DMoney u think we get the AH trio? besides Nesta who else are we recruiting at DT whos high on the list? I love Nestas swag and I disagree he usually dominates in these 1 on 1 settings, Kul is an elite teacher but is he weak in the recruiting game? Nesta dream school is Miami so that plays into snagging him easily because when he got the offer he pulled the trigger fast.

Campbell is the one I'm worried about. But it's hard to say until the visits. Silvera and Chatfield should be Canes.

Nesta is obviously a beast. He concerns me though. I don’t want to knock the kid burn he reminds me of a few people and none of them ever lived up to the hype.

One this I really like about Williams is the movement you see when he is going through his progressions. It's urgent yet composed, he's processing it quickly. We need a guy who can quickly make the right decision and not fold like a statue or just throw it up like our last two guys.

Yep, and when he's ready to sling it, he gets it out fast. He's a real gem of a recruit.

Advertisement
One of these is not like the others

One of these just doesn't belong

Can you tell which is not like the others

By the time I finish this song?

Jobe is shorter and slighter than I thought. Imagine what Hall and Frierson are going to look like at that age.

Advertisement
Jobe is shorter and slighter than I thought. Imagine what Hall and Frierson are going to look like at that age.

Jobe is playing well out there now though. Seen a clip where he locked up Pope quite easily and got a pick.
Im a fan of Frierson and Hall though..but Jobe will be on the field asap for bama. I never thought he was coming here...and have a few guys in s.fla as better players in the secondary (Surtain, Campbell, Hall) but he is still among the elites

Jobe was too grabby for me..Xavier Thomas is a stud.. Pope is smooth like Coley was , but still small to me. Was Jarren Williams the guy who threw the pass that Hightower snatched??

Jobe was too grabby for me..Xavier Thomas is a stud.. Pope is smooth like Coley was , but still small to me. Was Jarren Williams the guy who threw the pass that Hightower snatched??

Pope measured in at 6’1 170 which almost identical to what he’s listed at. He will add weight over this offseason

Did anyone else watch jobe’s 1 on 1’s? The guy committed agregious pass interference on every rep. Good thing he’s going to one of the few places the refs will allow him to play like that

Advertisement
Back