Army All American Game Notes

DusseDez

Freshman
Premium
Decided to make this thread for updates & notes on our canes commits and targets.
Lorenzo Lingard said he will give offensive lineman William Barnes the full court press all week and said he’s already texted him three times this week even before they checked in today.
The AH squad will be participating in this game so I’m sure the updates will be coming very soon once they check in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They say Williams is looking like the best qb out there and he’s shredding the elite secondary he’s going against. I’m telling you that kid is the real deal

Advertisement
Not doubting anyone's word but since there is literally nothing else to read for the next few days any links you hounds dig up would be greatly appreciated.

They say Williams is looking like the best qb out there and he’s shredding the elite secondary he’s going against. I’m telling you that kid is the real deal

I NEEED VIDEOOOOOO

[TWEET]947879986853302273[/TWEET]

One thing that has stood out in game film his Williams' footwork. Being that he's an EE, he'll definitely be able to challenge for the starting spot next season.

Also, I don't really take much into these videos given that he's not going to get hit. But with pads on, he's a very accurate passer.

Not surprised by this. His tape looks amazing.

I would not be surprised if he takes the starting spot by the end of 2018.

Advertisement
[TWEET]947876340920934401[/TWEET]

Wish this had said”two Miami Hurricane commits”..

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzMvMzkyMDg0NC90cmlwbGUtaC1zbWlsZS1vLmdpZgloglog.gif

I hope we have two Miami starting caliber QBs with a senior backup who almost took us to the playoffs waiting for a chance to prove something. When Kelly got hurt, Vinny was there to play while Kosar kept his redshirt. Next year, Vinny sat and Kosar took us to the promised land. You need more than one QB.

Advertisement
Back