Army All American Game Notes

I’m gonna watch how the DB’s perform for the East since Surtain Sr is coaching them. Hope CMR does too...he could prove himself to be the 10th coach. Move Banda to ST coordinator and let him lead the charge in recruiting on D.

Would be a power play move for sure

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed any more & we need an offensive mind anyway
Yes it is. If he’s an actual position coach we can still recruit his son.

Advertisement

I’m gonna watch how the DB’s perform for the East since Surtain Sr is coaching them. Hope CMR does too...he could prove himself to be the 10th coach. Move Banda to ST coordinator and let him lead the charge in recruiting on D.

Yes it is. If he’s an actual position coach we can still recruit his son.

Good to know guys I stand corrected

It is allowed now as long as the parent is a coach on the field

And if by offensive mind you mean a new QB who can hit the open receivers Richt's play calling creates, then I agree

Rivals just put out a new story. Sounds like Silvera had another big day, including a fistfight.

Nesta looking for that Gordie Howe hat trick football version—a sack, a fight, and 1000% reaffirmation of Cane commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Nesta is getting into fistfights I'm a little worried about his character.

Advertisement
View attachment 56852

Read between the lines. Nesta knows

I've been wondering this since seeing the picture, are the 4's for the Heritage 4? Then it's a very good sign for us.

Y’all got to stop man.... he’s throwing up 954 broward county area code...

I was asking why he said read between the lines, I really don't know wtf the 4 is but 954 makes no sense

It means 954.

Advertisement
Back