Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
A healthy Richards along with JT, Pope and Hightower is a very good core for next year. It's clear that Cager, Langham, Harris, etc. are JAGs.

WR recruiting under Dugans/Richt has been elite and I don't see that changing. In fact, once we get a QB that can feed these guys the ball, I expect to get even better.

Cager can play too

He still has time to develop but I haven't been impressed with him. He's big, but doesn't play physical. I don't think he's terrible and he'll continue to get some burn but I see guys like Pope and Hightower on another level in terms of what they can bring to an offense.

Hightower suprised me a little, he's way more explosive then I thought hes smooth he's a complete WR.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Looks like QB play was limiting your nephew this year.

Hightower going to take one of the big receivers minutes. Cager finished the season well but I fully Expect him to take Harris and langham minutes
Either way we have a very talented receiver group[/QUOTE
Yeah I fully expect to see a ton of Hightower next year and very little of Harris, Langham and even Cager.
Cager looked good against Wisconsin . Was open on a few more plays Malik just didn’t hit him...burned that dude for TD but got held

Advertisement
A healthy Richards along with JT, Pope and Hightower is a very good core for next year. It's clear that Cager, Langham, Harris, etc. are JAGs.

WR recruiting under Dugans/Richt has been elite and I don't see that changing. In fact, once we get a QB that can feed these guys the ball, I expect to get even better.

Cager can play too

He still has time to develop but I haven't been impressed with him. He's big, but doesn't play physical. I don't think he's terrible and he'll continue to get some burn but I see guys like Pope and Hightower on another level in terms of what they can bring to an offense.

I've seen Cager make some big boy plays this year, with a better qb I think he can have the type of impact that Streeter had his junior year.

Anyone sleeping on Cager is a fool.

The guy can play. Let him have an off-season on a healthy knee and let's see what he does next year.

Cager can play too

Honestly the most disappointing aspect of Cagers game is his absolutely *** blocking. I mean like wtf, how are you 6'5 or taller and like 220+lbs, yet a 5'10/5'11 sub 180lb Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas are absolutely better blockers than you? A big WR that sucks at blocking is just not giving all his effort, plain and simple. He needs to drastically improve his blocking or he honestly shouldn't be seeing the field all that much next year. Thats just the fact of the matter.

And I do like Cager, the kid is a Cane 100%, theres no debating that. But dudes got work to do, or Hightower is gunna jump him.

Cager can play too

Honestly the most disappointing aspect of Cagers game is his absolutely *** blocking. I mean like wtf, how are you 6'5 or taller and like 220+lbs, yet a 5'10/5'11 sub 180lb Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas are absolutely better blockers than you? A big WR that sucks at blocking is just not giving all his effort, plain and simple. He needs to drastically improve his blocking or he honestly shouldn't be seeing the field all that much next year. Thats just the fact of the matter.

And I do like Cager, the kid is a Cane 100%, theres no debating that. But dudes got work to do, or Hightower is gunna jump him.

Dugan seems like the type that won't play him if he doesn't block if there are other talented options out there who will.

I didn't watch his blocking in the bowl game (i admit, i was distracted posting on here), but he played very well in the pass game. I'm excited to see him take that next step this offseason.

Advertisement
Rivals just put out a new story. Sounds like Silvera had another big day, including a fistfight.

Advertisement
Rivals just put out a new story. Sounds like Silvera had another big day, including a fistfight.

He got in fight with Clemson’s big OT recruit. Love this kid. Ready to balance the field in the ACC Title game.

Cager can play too

I've seen Cager make some big boy plays this year, with a better qb I think he can have the type of impact that Streeter had his junior year.

Cager has big time talent and the last 2 years I've been saying he's going to break out but the injury and then Malik got him. He can make highlight catches but Malik was inaccurate way too often but next season he may have that Streeter/Berrios breakout for real

Advertisement
Hightower been my favorite WR we got this class, he doesn’t get all the praise Pope gets but best believe when he lands on campus he’ll put everybody on notice. Maybe Richt with his dumb *** play calling will actually call fade routes to him instead of our 5’8 WRs.

hey, I'm 5'8

Advertisement
Back