Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
Thought nesta struggled a bit.

Thomas is a besst

Topic I think a few recognize but no one wants to discuss... Nesta's a solid prospect but far from the world beater folks here want to act like he is. He's not going to just come in and wreck ****, I don't think. I guess he's the only DT we got though, so...

Not good enough to be an impact guy next fall. Depth guy/rotational? Sure but nothing beyond that.

Lmao "nothing beyond that" bc qp says so

****, now y'all think Nesta a JAG? And some of you alls hard on for Brock is weird to say the least. It's like the same people follow him from thread to thread. I don't get it. Especially with all of the nonsense I'm constantly seeing posted by other posters.

I think Nesta is a **** of a prospect and is ranked where he should be.

I don’t think he is ranked where he should be at all
He won Defensive player of the year in Florida
Silvera- 107 tackes 31 tfls 15 sacks rated 164th in the country

Where Taron Vincent stats 54 tackles 8 tfls 4 sacks and he’s rated a 5 Star
Both are the same size....

Nesta is 5 star DT "nothing beyond that"

Advertisement
I have a feeling Brevin is an immediate starter.

He has to be, we don't have anyone else at TE.

This is true.

Mallory will get major snaps. Hope he puts on a little more weight b/c he'll be invaluable. 2 TE sets never looked so promising.

**** yeah, Mallory is a stud. Kinda reminds me of a Greg Olsen type. Dare I say more athletic?

I just think Jordan looks more ready right now. He is already a grown man. That kid is put together!

Yup, I stood next to him after one of the games, he is thick and very solid looking. Looks ready to go right now.

Wiltfong just had a piece on 247 raving about all our commits at the army bowl practices

Said Silvera is the best in DT group and that Miami has the best collection of skill guys in the country.

But but how does that coincide with the recruiting grievances thread on this board?? And the fact that AU thinks he's a JAG??

Last edited:
Hightower balling again today

Everytime I get on twitter he's putting dudes on posters. Very excited to see what he brings to the U considering he has the build and athleticism that Richt and Dugans have been wanting. It's great to have the small guys burning db's but when you have a tall, athletic receiver (i.e A. Richards), they consistently go up and get the ball and help move the chains consistently

Advertisement
Hightower going to take one of the big receivers minutes. Cager finished the season well but I fully Expect him to take Harris and langham minutes
Either way we have a very talented receiver group

Hightower going to take one of the big receivers minutes. Cager finished the season well but I fully Expect him to take Harris and langham minutes
Either way we have a very talented receiver group[/QUOTE

Yeah I fully expect to see a ton of Hightower next year and very little of Harris, Langham and even Cager.

Why did Hightower fall so far in the rankings? He looks like a total mismatch in the clips I've watched from these practices.

Advertisement
Hightower been my favorite WR we got this class, he doesn’t get all the praise Pope gets but best believe when he lands on campus he’ll put everybody on notice. Maybe Richt with his dumb *** play calling will actually call fade routes to him instead of our 5’8 WRs.

Advertisement
A healthy Richards along with JT, Pope and Hightower is a very good core for next year. It's clear that Cager, Langham, Harris, etc. are JAGs.

WR recruiting under Dugans/Richt has been elite and I don't see that changing. In fact, once we get a QB that can feed these guys the ball, I expect to get even better.

A healthy Richards along with JT, Pope and Hightower is a very good core for next year. It's clear that Cager, Langham, Harris, etc. are JAGs.

WR recruiting under Dugans/Richt has been elite and I don't see that changing. In fact, once we get a QB that can feed these guys the ball, I expect to get even better.

Cager can play too

Advertisement
Back