Army All American Game Notes

Advertisement
Hightower going to take one of the big receivers minutes. Cager finished the season well but I fully Expect him to take Harris and langham minutes
Either way we have a very talented receiver group

Both will have their degree (langham/Harris) wouldn’t be surprised to see one of them transfer out.

Hightower going to take one of the big receivers minutes. Cager finished the season well but I fully Expect him to take Harris and langham minutes

Both will have their degree (langham/Harris) wouldn’t be surprised to see one of them transfer out.

cager is my favorite to stay out of those three. he has tried hard over the last few weeks.

cager is my favorite to stay out of those three. he has tried hard over the last few weeks.

Yep he was one of the only receivers trying to make plays in the Clemson game and especially vs Wisconsin

Cager is definitely staying and will likely staying. WR rotation could like like this.

AR
JT
Cager/Harley/Pope
Hightower
Njoku
Langham/Harris/Wiggins

Advertisement

Cager is definitely staying and will likely staying. WR rotation could like like this.

AR
JT
Cager/Harley/Pope
Hightower
Njoku
Langham/Harris/Wiggins

Nice 2 deep we got:

AR - Cager
Slot: Pope - Harley
JT - Hightower

Wiggins redshirts possibly. One of Langham or Harris transfers, other gets spot time.

Advertisement
Anybody got a replay for the game?

The Under Armour game was the one from last night. It will be replayed on one of the ESPN channels I think on Sunday. This thread is for the Army All American game which will be on NBC Saturday at noon.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m gonna watch how the DB’s perform for the East since Surtain Sr is coaching them. Hope CMR does too...he could prove himself to be the 10th coach. Move Banda to ST coordinator and let him lead the charge in recruiting on D.

Would be a power play move for sure

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed any more & we need an offensive mind anyway

Yes it is as long is the coach is an on field coach

Advertisement
Back