Antonio Crawford now visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're so mad all they can say is thugs, cocaine, shapiro working from the inside blah blah blah.

**** them.

LoL...Look at what one of them said " Is there any doubt that the idea of going to GT is a little more academically daunting than going to Miami? I'm not saying you can't get a fine education at UM but heck, when I was making college choices I know I was way more nervous about the idea of going to GT"

It cost a whole lot less to go to GT, especially if you live in state and have HOPE.

Advertisement

LoL...Look at what one of them said " Is there any doubt that the idea of going to GT is a little more academically daunting than going to Miami? I'm not saying you can't get a fine education at UM but heck, when I was making college choices I know I was way more nervous about the idea of going to GT"

It cost a whole lot less to go to GT, especially if you live in state and have HOPE.

In all fairness, GT is a top 10 engineering school. So it is pretty hard to get in, idk about their requirement more athletes as those could be lower, but their engineering school is hard as **** to get into, just a heads up

Advertisement
Back