Antonio Crawford now visiting this weekend

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Eric_Rivals Eric Thompson
#GaTech commit Antonio Crawford says he will visit #Miami this weekend.
16 minutes ago

Crazy last weekend fellas

Advertisement
**** Golden wants another CB in the worst way. Way to go after it. At this point its safe to assume we get either Howard, Williams, or Crawford.

Advertisement
I think Bush will be a better CB than safety.

Doesn't Georgia Tech pull a kids offer if the visit another school while committed?

Doesn't Georgia Tech pull a kids offer if the visit another school while committed?

I've heard that more than once that Paul Johnson doesn't play around. I hope he tries that with Craford, would make it that much easier for us.

Advertisement
Heard that too, come on Paul stick with your word lol

I've heard that more than once that Paul Johnson doesn't play around. I hope he tries that with Craford, would make it that much easier for us.

LOL its a known thing that he has done this before, but he would be insane to let a player of this caliber go so close to signing day for taking another visit. sounds downright lazy to me. i really dont think he would pull that in this situation.

Man, I gotta believe in my heart of hearts that there is a better chance we see Crawford here than Howard. Crawford knows Johnson might pull his scholly if he visits so thats quite a risk.

I really like Crawford though as a backup plan. Nice prospect.

Just gotta hope for the big fish to land.

GT will pull his scholly....I think we should pencil him in for this class.

Man, I gotta believe in my heart of hearts that there is a better chance we see Crawford here than Howard. Crawford knows Johnson might pull his scholly if he visits so thats quite a risk.

I really like Crawford though as a backup plan. Nice prospect.

Just gotta hope for the big fish to land.

I think Crawford is a helluva prospect and not to much less of a player then Howard. Howard is elite, yes, but Crawford is going to be a very good corner IMO. I was a little upset before we started recruiting him I thought he was finished and GT bound no matter what.

Advertisement
Even if he commits, not like the coaches would reject Howard if he wanted in lol (or any other of the elite guys left for that matter). You take this kid no doubt

I wonder if one of the CB that's already committed, besides AJL, won't make it in?? All the reason to get AC and TH on board.

JC

I wonder if one of the CB that's already committed, besides AJL, won't make it in?? All the reason to get AC and TH on board.

JC

Wondering the same.... we've got FIVE corners already committed (Gunter, Bush, Davis, Hope, Dortch). I'm wondering if something's up with Dortch maybe? 6 or 7 just seems excessive but obviously you ain't turning Howard away and Crawford seems like he'd be in the top half of the group to me.

Advertisement
GT will pull his scholly....I think we should pencil him in for this class.

That's my analysis too.

Visiting us means he loses his GT scholly less than a week before LOI day. If he comes, it won't be just to see if he likes us and we like him. Things will have gone beyond that point by then. If he visits, he'll be in the class.

It's a big risk for him to be taking so close to NSD. Maybe Golden told him he has a spot?

He has to know he could lose his 'ship to GT if he makes the visit.

JC

Wondering the same.... we've got FIVE corners already committed (Gunter, Bush, Davis, Hope, Dortch). I'm wondering if something's up with Dortch maybe? 6 or 7 just seems excessive but obviously you ain't turning Howard away and Crawford seems like he'd be in the top half of the group to me.

Gunter is going to get looks at safety and Bush could be there, although he is a corner in my book.

Cornerback is so barren that we could sign ten guys and it wouldn't be excessive. It's McGee, Finnie and....? Payne isn't someone the coaches trust mentally and Rodgers is currently out of position at safety. We need as many as we can get.

Advertisement
Back