Antonio Crawford now visiting this weekend

crossover22[]_[];206001 said:
I like crawford but if another CB commits does that make Howard stay away? I mean we are bringing in a ton of CBs. We need all we can get but i would hate to miss on howard because we took crawford

To be honest this is the way i see t according to watching their tapes on youtube and checking their stats

Tracey is a CB....period
Waters is a WR......one of the best in Dade
Bush is a Safety
Hope is a CB
Dortch is a **** good CB
Crawford is a CB
Gunter is a Safety very big kid
AJL is a WR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eric_Rivals Eric Thompson
#GaTech commit Antonio Crawford says he will visit #Miami this weekend.
16 minutes ago

Crazy last weekend fellas

Paul Johnson won't play the game. This kid if he shows up will be in the class.

crossover22[]_[];206001 said:
I like crawford but if another CB commits does that make Howard stay away? I mean we are bringing in a ton of CBs. We need all we can get but i would hate to miss on howard because we took crawford

To be honest this is the way i see t according to watching their tapes on youtube and checking their stats

Tracey is a CB....period
Waters is a WR......one of the best in Dade
Bush is a Safety
Hope is a CB
Dortch is a **** good CB
Crawford is a CB
Gunter is a Safety very big kid
AJL is a WR

You forgot to add Vernon Davis. I think Davis is very athletic and will make a **** good DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmm....31 recruits and now this...Shapiro must be out of jail and back in business.
The Boatz n Hoaz operation can easily be run from the inside....

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Ain't nothing like a coochie to turn a guy's head.

Don't care what the reason is - sure would be great to get him.

Advertisement
From TOS

Crawford is a versatile athlete who could get recruited on either side of the ball. Has good size and length to fill out and get bigger. Not a burner, a bit quicker than fast, but has some big-play burst to his game. Nose for the ball on defense as an underneath zone defender, does a good job playing ball to man and limiting RAC on the short perimeter pass. Drives on routes showing good explosion and closing burst. High in pedal but is a fluid athlete who can transition without much wasted motion. Mirrors effectively in off-man. Can recover and close quickly to undercut routes. Physicality to play press in man and jam in zone coverages but technical polish is needed. Will get off blocks and set the edge as a run supporter. Strikes as a tackler and is a reliable solo tackler. May be limited to schemes with over the top help. Played against top competition.

From TOS

Crawford is a versatile athlete who could get recruited on either side of the ball. Has good size and length to fill out and get bigger. Not a burner, a bit quicker than fast, but has some big-play burst to his game. Nose for the ball on defense as an underneath zone defender, does a good job playing ball to man and limiting RAC on the short perimeter pass. Drives on routes showing good explosion and closing burst. High in pedal but is a fluid athlete who can transition without much wasted motion. Mirrors effectively in off-man. Can recover and close quickly to undercut routes. Physicality to play press in man and jam in zone coverages but technical polish is needed. Will get off blocks and set the edge as a run supporter. Strikes as a tackler and is a reliable solo tackler. May be limited to schemes with over the top help. Played against top competition.
getting back in at Plant after the Bobby Marve drama is important as well. That program always has good talent and continues our appeal to recruits in Tampa

From TOS

TOS? Which?

Either way, Crawford is definitely fast, not just quick, the kid can run.

Advertisement
Back