Anthony Solomon

Brown is a canes fan. But you have to think he’s hurt that we took 3 linebackers ahead of him. However, this is also party his fault. He committed last and we had no room. Apparently he had a chance to commit and let it pass.
This is true. Not sure if everyone remembers the timeline. It's not always the staff slow playing guys. Now I was surprised they didn't go for Brown after dude who flipped to UF decommitted.

Advertisement
This is true. Not sure if everyone remembers the timeline. It's not always the staff slow playing guys. Now I was surprised they didn't go for Brown after dude who flipped to UF decommitted.

Maybe because we had already 3 LB committed.

If Solomon decommits we may need another one to replace him or the Juniors are all coming back.

I loved Solomon in that striker role, I think is perfect for us, but as usual, we can’t have nice things.

Update on Solomon per Ivins:

He's not sure on what will happen. Some people in SoFla think he will stick but others could see a flip to Michigan.

Miami wants 3 LB so if Solomon flips, we likely go after Jahmar Brown (South Carolina commit) who said is solid to the Gamecocks but attended some UM games. Another name to watch: James Gordon IV (Minnesota commit).

Advertisement
Maybe because we had already 3 LB committed.

If Solomon decommits we may need another one to replace him or the Juniors are all coming back.

I loved Solomon in that striker role, I think is perfect for us, but as usual, we can’t have nice things.
Wait until the guy actually decommits before the doom and gloom. At least wait and see if he visits Ann Arbor in the coming weeks.

He's not sure on what will happen. Some people in SoFla think he will stick but others could see a flip to Michigan.

Miami wants 3 LB so if Solomon flips, we likely go after Jahmar Brown (South Carolina commit) who said is solid to the Gamecocks but attended some UM games. Another name to watch: James Gordon IV (Minnesota commit).
I say go for Brown regardless tbh since hes **** good and at a feeder school. Plus if Shaq, Mike and Zach comes back it lessens the pressure of next years class

Advertisement
I’ve been saying since May it was a mistake not to take Brown. And **** I was drunk in Fort Lauderdale when he committed.

This James Gordon runs around and kills people, I like him a lot.

Advertisement
I’m ready for the “Miami offered too late” drama. As usual. Need to go more oos IMHO.

No we offered Early but it came down to numbers and we already had 4 when he wanted to commit. And remember we pushed out Pierre during the spring

Sorry guys I usually try to bring about good positive news but I just heard from someone I know who’s at least a little plugged in at STA that they believe that Solomon is as good as gone. This person isn’t a family member of his or someone close to the program but it’s someone who I believe. They could be wrong. They told me that he has a lot of people around him pushing him away from Miami especially the teammates who he is closest too. Yes Huff is committed to Miami but remember huff jusy got to that school this year. His closest buddies like Jordan Battle (I believe that’s who my source was referring to) might be pushing him away from us. Again this person could be wrong for sure so take it for what it’s worth please.

Sorry guys I usually try to bring about good positive news but I just heard from someone they believe that Solomon is as good as gone. This person isn’t a family member of his or someone close to the program but it’s someone who I believe. They could be wrong. They told me that he has a lot of people around him pushing him away from Miami especially the teammates who he is closest too. Yes Huff is committed to Miami but remember huff jusy got to that school this year. His closest buddies like Jordan Battle (I believe that’s who my source was referring to) might be pushing him away from us. Again this person could be wrong for sure so take it for what it’s worth please.

Don’t need a kids so easily swayed

Advertisement
I have never been a troll on here and I try to bring in useful content always. I’m not an insider but I will share what I hear even if it’s wrong eventually. Again by no means I’m I saying this is a sure thing.

Sorry guys I usually try to bring about good positive news but I just heard from someone I know who’s at least a little plugged in at STA that they believe that Solomon is as good as gone. This person isn’t a family member of his or someone close to the program but it’s someone who I believe. They could be wrong. They told me that he has a lot of people around him pushing him away from Miami especially the teammates who he is closest too. Yes Huff is committed to Miami but remember huff jusy got to that school this year. His closest buddies like Jordan Battle (I believe that’s who my source was referring to) might be pushing him away from us. Again this person could be wrong for sure so take it for what it’s worth please.

Not calling you out but seems odd that his friend Battle (OSU Commit) would tell him hey man f miami, go to OSU biggest rival, Michigan. Has Solomon visited Michigan recently?

Advertisement
Back