Anthony Solomon

Advertisement
Huff is all in and to me he’s the best of the linebackers we have committed. If Solomon leaves look for brown or eaford. Not much of a drop off

I don't know cuz. If Sam Brooks is healthy, watch out! But I do love me some Huff tho!

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s some love but a lot of hate towards the U at STA.

Funny if there is considering they have 2 former um players on staff.

We get the most kids out of there. Its a feeder school. They basically brought their whole team to paradise and other mark richt camps.

Lol
Like clockwork here comes the “never liked him anyway” posts. Y’all are pathetic.

Advertisement
Lol
Like clockwork here comes the “never liked him anyway” posts. Y’all are pathetic.
That’s fair but it’s also fair to consider the fact that many didn’t like him when he committed either. If you go back to the thread a lot of people have been saying he was too small. I wasn’t one of them I like him but not everyone is switching up. Can’t take that away from some.

Advertisement
Huff is all in and to me he’s the best of the linebackers we have committed. If Solomon leaves look for brown or eaford. Not much of a drop off

I like Solomon, hope he doesn’t leave. STA kids fit well with Richt’s culture and Diaz’ defense. He’ll be much happier with greater potential at Miami than in the Big. No complaints at all though if either of these options are hiis replacement.

Funny if there is considering they have 2 former um players on staff.

We get the most kids out of there. Its a feeder school. They basically brought their whole team to paradise and other mark richt camps.

Dont give a **** if they show up for paradise.....are they coming to play for the U. its a hop and skip for them to go over for a camp

Advertisement
Back