Anthony Solomon

Advertisement
Advertisement
1129B9BB-D0CA-49FC-8DC9-ABAECE36A88E.jpeg

Taken today.

Being honest I have always liked eaford more than Solomon on the next level. I feel Solomons frame is too small for mlb. Along with eaford being more physical.

Advertisement
Solomon is a Will, not a MLB and is perfect for this defense. He is a bit undersized and will be another 6’0 225 pound LB here just like Pinckney so what’s the big deal? We need depth and these are the types of LB’s we literally have thrived off of and made UM what it is. He can run, he can cove, he is smart, and he would be another brutal loss from our feeder school. Anyone that says this isn’t a loss is lying to themselves but what else is new.

Let’s say 56 doesn’t come back, who is behind Steed as our WLB next year? Even if he does come back, injuries happen, then what? We need depth, this is how you stack chips and get the job done. Cannot lose kids like this man, especially to a school thousands of miles away that just got boatraced by their biggest rival 2 days ago smh.

He’s a smarter, smoother, Pinkney. Good comparison by the poster above me. Pink was heavier but had a lot of bad weight on him. I want him. I think he can play. But if he leaves brown isn’t that much a drop of if at all! Honestly brown can play here.

Advertisement
He’s a smarter, smoother, Pinkney. Good comparison by the poster above me. Pink was heavier but had a lot of bad weight on him. I want him. I think he can play. But if he leaves brown isn’t that much a drop of if at all! Honestly brown can play here.

I agree that he can play here, but whose to say we would just able to flip him? That kid has every right to say f*** you to us for slow playing him but all of a sudden wanting him when his teammate who we preferred over him ditches us. We should’ve taken him from jump street.

Advertisement

Question is would Brown want to come here after we told him no thanks?

I agree that he can play here, but whose to say we would just able to flip him? That kid has every right to say f*** you to us for slow playing him but all of a sudden wanting him when his teammate who we preferred over him ditches us. We should’ve taken him from jump street.
Yes this is very true.

Brown is a canes fan. But you have to think he’s hurt that we took 3 linebackers ahead of him. However, this is also party his fault. He committed last and we had no room. Apparently he had a chance to commit and let it pass.

Solomon is a Will, not a MLB and is perfect for this defense. He is a bit undersized and will be another 6’0 225 pound LB here just like Pinckney so what’s the big deal? We need depth and these are the types of LB’s we literally have thrived off of and made UM what it is. He can run, he can cove, he is smart, and he would be another brutal loss from our feeder school. Anyone that says this isn’t a loss is lying to themselves but what else is new.

Let’s say 56 doesn’t come back, who is behind Steed as our WLB next year? Even if he does come back, injuries happen, then what? We need depth, this is how you stack chips and get the job done. Cannot lose kids like this man, especially to a school thousands of miles away that just got boatraced by their biggest rival 2 days ago smh.
Bingo

Advertisement
Back