Anthony Solomon

Kid probably wants to get away. Some kids maybe don’t want their mom/parents knowing every step or able to pop in any evening or time. I highly doubt there’s some conspiracy theory to that level.

Advertisement
This recruiting season got me. I don't believe in anything anymore, maybe I should stop following this: the other night I dreamt about Blissett(??)decommitting and me throwing the MacBook out of the window.

I need help.
Well that's your problem--MacBook.

Must be a student. Apple caters to softass entitled students.

And softass plasticy computers. They'll break if you throw 'em out the window.

Get a Thinkpad.

should be decommiting soon, was supposed to be yesterday idk what the hold up is. and Huff visiting bama after the season is over, i belive huff will stick tho.

Advertisement
8FD16C88-B950-4561-85E5-BAABBA86121E.png
C88671FB-2AA7-497D-8B1F-7C315F2F4F2B.png

This is from Manny Navarro (The Athletic) interview with Solomon and Huff.

The poster who said that Solomon wants out from South Florida may be right.

Huff is solid btw.

Advertisement
Dont give a **** if they show up for paradise.....are they coming to play for the U. its a hop and skip for them to go over for a camp

Dude we sign the most sta kids by far..its our feeder school...we have 3 currently committed.

Advertisement
2 Soon to be

we literally could bend back and offer Jahmar Brown and probably get him. Im indifferent as Solomon filled a role as a coverage linebacker..but he kind of is easily replaceable if he bolts. But at the end of the day...front running kids gonna front run...AND S.FLA IS HOME TO THE FRONT RUNNING NATION so you better win and not have a bunch of 4 consecutive loss seasons..These kids love to build up suspense close to signing day though its all part of their thing to do..since i was in high school and its gotten worse.

Advertisement
Harbaugh is on the hot seat since last year.
He might get one more year and if he doesn’t beat osu he’s gone.
Is this a potential flip to Michigan or is osu pulling him in?

Sorry guys I usually try to bring about good positive news but I just heard from someone I know who’s at least a little plugged in at STA that they believe that Solomon is as good as gone. This person isn’t a family member of his or someone close to the program but it’s someone who I believe. They could be wrong. They told me that he has a lot of people around him pushing him away from Miami especially the teammates who he is closest too. Yes Huff is committed to Miami but remember huff jusy got to that school this year. His closest buddies like Jordan Battle (I believe that’s who my source was referring to) might be pushing him away from us. Again this person could be wrong for sure so take it for what it’s worth please.
If this is true once again don't want weak mentalities like this here and Battle would be one of those backstabbing locals who shouldn't have any respect here

Advertisement
Back