Anthony Solomon

I wonder what is up with his mom? she is an alumni and was really publicly pro Miami Something seems very odd here.
 
Its odd since he was at the game Saturday and was throwing up the U at practice yesterday but when you continue to hear stuff like this there must be something there. Maybe he wants a couple of hats on the table. I don’t know but It’s a shame if he goes since I think he will be a really good fit in our system. Not so sure how he will fit in Michigan’s system.
 
I just hope the staff reacts fast. There are a lot of good linebackers in Florida this year. A lot of them seen commited elsewhere but it’s because us and Florida are full there.
 
I have never seen vitriol like this before. We have the #2 ranked defense in America. Makes no sense. Our fanbase sucks. Only explanation
 
I think your right with it being battle who said something. I think between how we handled his good friend brown and having battle in his ear. He said Miami did me wrong and I'm out. Prior to Ohio state Michigans defense was all the hype as well so that could factor in
 
How we handled Davis, brown and battles recruitment probably put a big dent in his trust towards that staff and possibly Grimes transfer situation
 
Don’t get it. This is one of the crazier recruiting seasons in a long time. The kids that make sense to stick start to waiver and the ones that are sticking are the ones on paper you’d be worried about.
 
Don’t get it. This is one of the crazier recruiting seasons in a long time. The kids that make sense to stick start to waiver and the ones that are sticking are the ones on paper you’d be worried about.

This recruiting season got me. I don't believe in anything anymore, maybe I should stop following this: the other night I dreamt about Blissett(??)decommitting and me throwing the MacBook out of the window.

I need help.
 
Back
Top