- Joined
- Feb 3, 2018
- Messages
- 32,615
I wonder what is up with his mom? she is an alumni and was really publicly pro Miami Something seems very odd here.
We are Decommit U Baby
That’s one explanationI have never seen vitriol like this before. We have the #2 ranked defense in America. Makes no sense. Our fanbase sucks. Only explanation
Why would a kid want to play in front of a fanbase who turns on their program/coaches like this one does. I surely wouldn'tThat’s one explanation
Why would a kid want to play in front of a fanbase who turns on their program/coaches like this one does. I surely wouldn't
Again man I’m just trying to contributeIt also sucks not to have a real insider on this and rely always on fans with "sources".
This time they're right.
Again man I’m just trying to contribute
Don’t get it. This is one of the crazier recruiting seasons in a long time. The kids that make sense to stick start to waiver and the ones that are sticking are the ones on paper you’d be worried about.
I love Harley and understand his frustration. But he’s had a bad case of the dropsies and should work on his craft instead of twitter.STA is far from a feeder school, especially since harley don't rep us like that no more