Anthony Solomon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat than richt, I really don’t get south Florida kids

I really don't understand.

I'm thinking when (or if) we will have some REAL good news this year.

I know there’s no sourcing confirming it but when you take down a school of social media that’s never a good indication

Agree on this but let’s remember that big DT Coburn from Texas did the same thing and we all thought he was signing here. Only to sign with UT a few weeks later.

Advertisement
Long as Huff stays, liked Solomon though...we gone have to deal with this in the 20 class. You can guarantee they telling Betty & Wingo go elsewhere

Advertisement
Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat than richt, I really don’t get south Florida kids

Their medical school is ranked higher than ours. Academics, bro!

Bet he’s gonna have a fun time in winter and getting bent over by OSU every year

Advertisement
So Jordan Battle is steering him away because he feels we did him wrong by not pursuing him strongly enough earlier??? Is this the same Jordan Battle that’s about to flip to Baga now that they started pursuing him a few weeks ago??

Advertisement
Back