GirthQuake
Inner city recruiter
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2018
- Messages
- 10,408
I know there’s no sourcing confirming it but when you take down a school of social media that’s never a good indication
I know there’s no sourcing confirming it but when you take down a school of social media that’s never a good indication
Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat than richt, I really don’t get south Florida kidsWe will have to respect the decision very soon.
You forgot it’s ******* frigid there I really don’t get them either. Been trying to crack that code for a whole.Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat then richt, I really don’t get south Florida kids
Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat than richt, I really don’t get south Florida kids
HE GONEHe removed committed to miami from his IG and Twitter TIFWIW
He removed committed to miami from his IG and Twitter TIFWIW
I know there’s no sourcing confirming it but when you take down a school of social media that’s never a good indication
Long as Huff stays, liked Solomon though...we gone have to deal with this in the 20 class. You can guarantee they telling Betty & Wingo go elsewhere
Rosemy too.
I think Wingo was going elsewhere regardlessLong as Huff stays, liked Solomon though...we gone have to deal with this in the 20 class. You can guarantee they telling Betty & Wingo go elsewhere
Oh yeah ... nothing like a fisting from Ohio st for you to make you change your mind to Michigan to where a coach is on a hotter seat than richt, I really don’t get south Florida kids
I think Wingo was going elsewhere regardless
The next Tshimanga Biakabutuka.What's Michigan selling him as? The next Devin Bush?
So Jordan Battle is steering him away because he feels we did him wrong by not pursuing him strongly enough earlier??? Is this the same Jordan Battle that’s about to flip to Baga now that they started pursuing him a few weeks ago??