Anthony Solomon

The thing I'm missing is what linebacker are we gonna have to be the mlb csz I agree Solomon fits the will best but if he is going to be that and huff is striker and Brooks being a de right now. Who is gonna be the mlb that's why I thought Solomon was going the MLB for this class

Advertisement
The thing I'm missing is what linebacker are we gonna have to be the mlb csz I agree Solomon fits the will best but if he is going to be that and huff is striker and Brooks being a de right now. Who is gonna be the mlb that's why I thought Solomon was going the MLB for this class
We seem to be playing Joyner there. He came in for a couple snaps last game and played there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree that he can play here, but whose to say we would just able to flip him? That kid has every right to say f*** you to us for slow playing him but all of a sudden wanting him when his teammate who we preferred over him ditches us. We should’ve taken him from jump street.
There was no slow play, he committed to SC over us. We were recruiting all of them

There was no slow play, he committed to SC over us. We were recruiting all of them
Nah man there was a slow play for sure. We told him we had no room. I remember his twitter picture was of us and everything. Really wanted to be here but committed too late.

Nah man there was a slow play for sure. We told him we had no room. I remember his twitter picture was of us and everything. Really wanted to be here but committed too late.
**** I thought he just picked sc because he liked em more for some reason. That’s when we had Pierre right?

Advertisement
As Ivins once explained, national writers can jump to crystal balls because thy can just as easily switch back without hurting their reputation. Local writers are more noticed by their fan base and have to be a lot more conservative
And like ivew said for hours nobody locally is saying **** plus his mom obviously loves UM so I need waaaaaay more then a random cb from people to worry me

**** I thought he just picked sc because he liked em more for some reason. That’s when we had Pierre right?
Nah bro. We had already lost Pierre a week before. Many thought we would push for Brown after we lost Pierre but we seemed good with 3 lb. it seemed like we pushed Pierre out after huff committed since Pierre decomitted about a week after huff jumped on board. However Browns last 2 visits have been to us.

Advertisement
We can’t have nice things. My God.

We are talking about ace, surprise commitments and crystal ******* ball and the next thing we will have is a decommit?

**** me, I hate this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back