Anthony Schwartz

Advertisement
is it true this kid is a 10.26 100?

**** yeah bruh. I hate to bring it up but I'm doing so to illustrate for y'all how much speed this kid has. The 10.26 he clocked was in a tailwind that was 0.4 mph over the national legal limit of +2.0(I'm not a track guy like that, CarolCityHigh help me out if you can brother). He also ran a 10.37 in a +1.2, and a 10.55 with no wind. IMO, the most impressive **** out of all was the 10.9 flat he ran into a headwind of -3.8. That time blows The Traitor Who Wore #4 's(I refuse to invoke that name in my posts) PR of 11.18 outta the water!!! Not his Sophomore PR, his PR when he left high school. If he would've had an equivalent tailwind, he probably woulda ran some ridiculous **** like a 9.9 flat or a sub-9.9. He woulda made E$hitPN's Top 10 Plays, and CIS would already be familiar with The Legend of Ant Schwartz. More than enough proof that the 10.26 wasn't no fluke. The track speed translates beautifully to the field bruh, unlike a lot of track guys he's got wiggle to his game (not Jeff Thomas wiggle, but **** that's Jeff Thomas). Enough to put **** near any DB inna spin cycle when you factor in those two nitrous tanks he has for legs. If AH's O wasn't so vertically challenged this past season, he would already be a mid-level 4 star recruit. Kid also has ability to play DB. IIRC, when he and Ty first got to AH, it was looking like Schwartz was gonna be a CB and cuz came in as a WR, the switch worked out though. I agree with everyone else, sign his *** up as an athlete and figure it out when he gets here. That type of BLINDING speed combined with great coaching (Hallelujah, we've finally got it again!!!) would be DEADLY on either side of the ball. A homegrown blur from a local powerhouse that we're tryna dig an El Chapo tunnel to from Greentree should NEVER be squeezed out by the Numbers Game. I'm praying to YHWH that one of the next Schwartz(es?) that moves to Gables next year can blow the top off of a defense...

This kid is so fast he read this as one sentence.

Yo [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] is this kid a take at this point in the process? We got a lot of options at WR and not a lot of spaces available.

Love this kids game but does this kid even have any interest in the U? Everytime I see this kids name its associated with UFag.

Advertisement
After watching that Hudl, I can't believe the comments saying "he's way down the WR list" and "is he a take?". If that is true we better be the #1 class far and away, because if Schwartz was in any of the classes for the last 10 years he'd easily be one of the best players in it.

After watching that Hudl, I can't believe the comments saying "he's way down the WR list" and "is he a take?". If that is true we better be the #1 class far and away, because if Schwartz was in any of the classes for the last 10 years he'd easily be one of the best players in it.

But he's in the very loaded '18 class so there are a bunch of WRs where you can say this guy is better and etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] is this kid a take at this point in the process? We got a lot of options at WR and not a lot of spaces available.

Not alot of spaces available?
How so?
We are 12 months away from signing day and no one has signed anything.

May the Schwartz be with us.

spaceballs-2-the-search-for-more-money.jpg

Cmon medley. No one has to sign anything g for spots to be filled. No one waits till signing day. There are obviously a certain amount of spots slotted at wr and they are a couple kids committed. Don't be obtuse.

Advertisement
Back