Anthony Schwartz

lqusc.jpg

Advertisement
10.26 as f'n sophmore holy ****. For reference Jeff Demps ran 10.1 and eventually ended up an olympic gold medalist in the relay

Advertisement
Agreed. U have to get that speed on board. If he was just fast, that's one thing but this kid is gonna blow the doors off of defenses.

Anybody with that speed is a take. For Miami I always say have that 1 spot for just a playmaker with elite speed and IDC if he's not that good of a wr or rb you take him and make it work

Advertisement

u have to sign that speed

I agree, Miami needs this type of speed to get back to the top. You just cant teach speed, we have to keep these kids home.

a good sign is mark signed mckensie at uga so i bet he gets offered at jr day......hes going to run a go route and all the coaches will look at each other with that holy **** look.

Lingard hit him up right after he committed.

I think anyone who Lingard is recruiting is also someone the staff is recruiting. He's gotta be a take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You roster scientists can yap all you want about there being no room. But you don't pass on a local guy with good size and good football ability who runs a 10.26 as a HS sophomore. He's a take. A hard take. That's Olympic potential speed.

Anybody look at his film? It's not outrageous. He is not the caliber of a Mike Harley or Jeff Thomas, yet. I think you need to let him play out his senior year. What kind of offers does this kid have?

You roster scientists can yap all you want about there being no room. But you don't pass on a local guy with good size and good football ability who runs a 10.26 as a HS sophomore. He's a take. A hard take. That's Olympic potential speed.

agreed 1000%, I like his upside more than Wiggins. I want em. Can you imagine Harley, Thomas, Pope, and this kid on field at same time? My God.

Advertisement
Back