Anthony Schwartz

5XNC

Senior
We already went through the space balls and Jewish jokes.
I think you sign him as an athlete.

u have to sign that speed

Dwins that's why I have been promoting this kid! Can't pass up on that speed! Him, Pope and that Josh Moore kid have that Miami speed that separates The U from that other shitz out there. FYI, I listened to your YouTube last night and I'll have you know it that the lizards take recruits to a private dinning room at the Golden Corral when in gaynesville. Maybelle and Gertrude take good care of dem bois.

Dwinstitles

All-American

u have to sign that speed

Dwins that's why I have been promoting this kid! Can't pass up on that speed! Him, Pope and that Josh Moore kid have that Miami speed that separates The U from that other ****z out there. FYI, I listened to your YouTube last night and I'll have you know it that the lizards take recruits to a private dinning room at the Golden Corral when in gaynesville. Maybelle and Gertrude take good care of dem bois.

thanks for the view

yo i just saw his film and we have to offer him hes too fuqin fast.....give me him pope and williams and wr recruiting is good for me. the first three or so plays dudes have angles n he blows past them. get this kid to miami and having him harley thomas damn thats speed to burn

sfowler06

Junior
Idgaf how, but you find a way to get this kid in the class. Imagine him and Jeff Thomas on kickoffs. Lawd ham mercy. The offense might not touch the ball...