Anthony Schwartz

This is a Percy Harvin type of player( which like Harvin was first a track guy) with blazing speed. Let’s not allow the Gayturds to get him **** it! A lot of know it all’s on this board. He’s too small, he runs track stfu!

Uh No. You must have never seen Harvin play. He's a **** but the single one of that beachazz Tebow crew that I had to respect as a true baller.

He was strong, tough, elusive and clutch in college. Legitimately could have played tailback for 20 carries straight or WR for 20 straight plays.

Not the same player at all. Harvin had blazing speed but not Schwartz speed. Schwartz will never be the football player that Harvin was although I think that Schwartz can be a very very good one.
I wanted him as a Cane since The U was one of his top 5 choices so Yes I’ve seen plenty of that **** and even though he is a **** I do acknowledge (never respect a ****) his skill set that’s why I mentioned him dummy. Now Who is to say that after a redshirt year and strength and conditioning and weight gain regimen this kid gets stronger cause he’s already elusive right??? And when he plays a few years in college then you can speak like a know it all Right??? One last thing, I never said this kid was Percy Harvin but he is a Percy Harvin type with blazing speed and he runs track. Is that hard to understand? I don’t think so

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

You comparing him to Percy Harvin makes you the king idiot and cements your status as a football ignoramus. I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong if I’m projecting wrong about him mainly being a track guy and not much of a football player at the next level, but that’s what I think will happen. It’s not really a crazy opinion. Comparing him in any way to Percy Harvin highlights your empty head.

Met Percy freshman year several times. He was a grown man even back then. Big dude. Schwartz is more comparable to like a Ted Ginn, Jr. IMO.

You comparing him to Percy Harvin makes you the king idiot and cements your status as a football ignoramus. I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong if I’m projecting wrong about him mainly being a track guy and not much of a football player at the next level, but that’s what I think will happen. It’s not really a crazy opinion. Comparing him in any way to Percy Harvin highlights your empty head.
Don’t be mad cause you’re an idiot. It shows how much of a dumb@ss you are if you think he is in no way comparable to Harvin. Maybe his speed or elusiveness no? From what I see on film he only runs one way and that’s fast as f@ck. You ol ***** you...

Advertisement
Met Percy freshman year several times. He was a grown man even back then. Big dude. Schwartz is more comparable to like a Ted Ginn, Jr. IMO.
Ok so this kid is not built like Harvin fair enough and he is built more comparably to Ted Ginn Jr. I never said he was built like Harvin, I’m just seeing how fast this kid is and he runs like a mad speedy Gonzales with no regard for his life. Ted Ginn Jr was a little finesse ***** scared to get hit and this kid runs without fear. Maybe he turns out like Berrios but faster who knows but he is worth getting.

Advertisement
Back