Anthony Schwartz

Advertisement

This one is on here for the posters talking sht about Anthony Schwartz:

tenor.gif

So he's clutch and is faster than everyone? Nah. UM don't need any of that nonsense.

This^^^^^

The U was built on speed, hence the moniker, “SPEED KILLS.”

Kid can fly. You take him all day and twice on Sundays.

Plus, as Chise stated, dude is clutch.

Hope he hops on board.

Advertisement
Man forget Ezzard, grab this kid. ELITE speed and helps land the rest of the Heritage kids and further entrenches that newly formed pipeline

15 pages on a guy that:

Is a part time football player at best

Has unknown football skills

Has offers from only two schools (that I know of)

Has a very good chance of never playing a meaningful snap of college football ever.

Who we have not recruited.

Who we have not offered.

Who we will never recruit.

Who will never attend the University of Miami.

Other than that, proceed.

Big Boy

I think people are over-thinking this.

The staff has their reasons to not prioritize him, or even offer.

Personally, I'd love us to take a flyer on him. There's elite speed and then there's Olympic speed. He's the latter and there aren't kids like this available every year. It's worth seeing what you can get out of him with the pads on, IMO.

Advertisement
5-star WR by the name of Mark Pope, ever heard of him?

Mark Pope is a 5 star..and a great receiver...but there are different levels of fast and anyone that watches football can see it. Is Pope as fast as JT or AR? No...are those 2 as fast as this kid? No...you see the different levels of speed. .

Now AR and Jt and pope are much better wrs than this kid....u bring this kid in and teach him....Isn't that what Dugans is paid for.

Yall dudes kill me with this speed shît. Speed doesn't make you a good player.

Speed shows up all the time on a football field..and one step is sometimes the difference between winning and losing..

Remember when Walton went down for the year against fsu...if he had been through that hole a step quicker that guy doesn't drag him down on his ankle and put him out for the year. One step is all it takes

Walton is a good football player. Heyward-bey was fast as **** too but couldn't catch. Sounds just like schwartz.

He could catch in college. 2,089 receiving yards in 3 years. 2nd in school history.

What do you guys see on film to make you think that he might not be a football player?

Been asking myself the same question. Outside of the elite speed, he seems to have good hands, runs decent routes, and put up numbers against South Florida comp.

What am I missing here?

You can’t juat say because he’s fast and has elite speed that he’s not a football player. He needs to work on his hands alittle but he can defintiely play. Would love to have that speed on the offense

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can’t juat say because he’s fast and has elite speed that he’s not a football. He needs to work on his hands alittle but he can defintiely play. Would love to have that speed on the offense

needs to work on his hands, huh? every receiver ever needs to work on their hands. but you say it as if it's a weakness of his compared to others. how many drops did he have this year?

Advertisement
You can’t juat say because he’s fast and has elite speed that he’s not a football. He needs to work on his hands alittle but he can defintiely play. Would love to have that speed on the offense

needs to work on his hands, huh? every receiver ever needs to work on their hands. but you say it as if it's a weakness of his compared to others. how many drops did he have this year?

He dropped a quite a few passes down the field when he was wide open that he should have caught.like I said His hands are a work in progress but he flashes ability and we should be targeting him period imo

Advertisement
Back