Anthony Schwartz

Advertisement
Anybody look at his film? It's not outrageous. He is not the caliber of a Mike Harley or Jeff Thomas, yet. I think you need to let him play out his senior year. What kind of offers does this kid have?

Claims Auburn, UF, Oregon to name a few ..

You roster scientists can yap all you want about there being no room. But you don't pass on a local guy with good size and good football ability who runs a 10.26 as a HS sophomore. He's a take. A hard take. That's Olympic potential speed.

Yes. It's so hard to find that kind of speed. Not all fast guys are football players, but this kid is only a sophomore and he might be a pretty good football player by the time he's ready for college.

I don't think we've ever recruited anyone that fast except for Tory Mitchell. It's a shame he didn't work out.

Advertisement
He got his speed from his dad. We went out to dinner once, and you should have seen how fast he took off to the restroom when the waiter was approaching the table with the check.

is it true this kid is a 10.26 100?

**** yeah bruh. I hate to bring it up but I'm doing so to illustrate for y'all how much speed this kid has. The 10.26 he clocked was in a tailwind that was 0.4 mph over the national legal limit of +2.0(I'm not a track guy like that, CarolCityHigh help me out if you can brother). He also ran a 10.37 in a +1.2, and a 10.55 with no wind. IMO, the most impressive **** out of all was the 10.9 flat he ran into a headwind of -3.8. That time blows The Traitor Who Wore #4 's(I refuse to invoke that name in my posts) PR of 11.18 outta the water!!! Not his Sophomore PR, his PR when he left high school. If he would've had an equivalent tailwind, he probably woulda ran some ridiculous **** like a 9.9 flat or a sub-9.9. He woulda made E$hitPN's Top 10 Plays, and CIS would already be familiar with The Legend of Ant Schwartz. More than enough proof that the 10.26 wasn't no fluke. The track speed translates beautifully to the field bruh, unlike a lot of track guys he's got wiggle to his game (not Jeff Thomas wiggle, but **** that's Jeff Thomas). Enough to put **** near any DB inna spin cycle when you factor in those two nitrous tanks he has for legs. If AH's O wasn't so vertically challenged this past season, he would already be a mid-level 4 star recruit. Kid also has ability to play DB. IIRC, when he and Ty first got to AH, it was looking like Schwartz was gonna be a CB and cuz came in as a WR, the switch worked out though. I agree with everyone else, sign his *** up as an athlete and figure it out when he gets here. That type of BLINDING speed combined with great coaching (Hallelujah, we've finally got it again!!!) would be DEADLY on either side of the ball. A homegrown blur from a local powerhouse that we're tryna dig an El Chapo tunnel to from Greentree should NEVER be squeezed out by the Numbers Game. I'm praying to YHWH that one of the next Schwartz(es?) that moves to Gables next year can blow the top off of a defense...

Advertisement
Kid should get an offer. End of story. How anyone is not impressed with his film is beyond me.

Advertisement
Kid is so good, they are going to rename the Schwartz Center after him

The Gaytes are on him hard. I see this kid getting on campus and if he's not starting focusing more on track. There's no way that speed does not get used. Either way the kid is destined for success.

Advertisement
I wanna see the Law Offices of Campbell, Chatfield, Schwartz & Silvera move their main branch from Plantation to Coral Gables next year...

is it true this kid is a 10.26 100?

**** yeah bruh. I hate to bring it up but I'm doing so to illustrate for y'all how much speed this kid has. The 10.26 he clocked was in a tailwind that was 0.4 mph over the national legal limit of +2.0(I'm not a track guy like that, CarolCityHigh help me out if you can brother). He also ran a 10.37 in a +1.2, and a 10.55 with no wind. IMO, the most impressive **** out of all was the 10.9 flat he ran into a headwind of -3.8. That time blows The Traitor Who Wore #4 's(I refuse to invoke that name in my posts) PR of 11.18 outta the water!!! Not his Sophomore PR, his PR when he left high school. If he would've had an equivalent tailwind, he probably woulda ran some ridiculous **** like a 9.9 flat or a sub-9.9. He woulda made E$hitPN's Top 10 Plays, and CIS would already be familiar with The Legend of Ant Schwartz. More than enough proof that the 10.26 wasn't no fluke. The track speed translates beautifully to the field bruh, unlike a lot of track guys he's got wiggle to his game (not Jeff Thomas wiggle, but **** that's Jeff Thomas). Enough to put **** near any DB inna spin cycle when you factor in those two nitrous tanks he has for legs. If AH's O wasn't so vertically challenged this past season, he would already be a mid-level 4 star recruit. Kid also has ability to play DB. IIRC, when he and Ty first got to AH, it was looking like Schwartz was gonna be a CB and cuz came in as a WR, the switch worked out though. I agree with everyone else, sign his *** up as an athlete and figure it out when he gets here. That type of BLINDING speed combined with great coaching (Hallelujah, we've finally got it again!!!) would be DEADLY on either side of the ball. A homegrown blur from a local powerhouse that we're tryna dig an El Chapo tunnel to from Greentree should NEVER be squeezed out by the Numbers Game. I'm praying to YHWH that one of the next Schwartz(es?) that moves to Gables next year can blow the top off of a defense...

Look I don't follow track but I saw his hudle hilights and saw three plays and stopped it. Still haven't finished it but this kid is a take he flies.

Kid should get an offer. End of story. How anyone is not impressed with his film is beyond me.

[TWEET]826239195140218882[/TWEET]

According to this, he has one

Lol I know this is a lie but sometimes it feels like the coaches read the forum then offer lol

Pretty sure at Jr day he's going to kill it and we will know more after that weekend

Advertisement
Back