Anthony Schwartz

Kid should get an offer. End of story. How anyone is not impressed with his film is beyond me.

[TWEET]826239195140218882[/TWEET]

According to this, he has one

Lol I know this is a lie but sometimes it feels like the coaches read the forum then offer lol

Pretty sure at Jr day he's going to kill it and we will know more after that weekend

I don't think the coaches do, in general, but I think some of the staff do and relay messages, honestly. Just from the whole Golden situation and you had brand new posters coming in trying to do damage control on our message boards. Just a gut feeling. Just like I know Ferman and beat writers come on this piece along w Gator Fans, UGA, Bama, FSU fans. CIS is where it's at, pimp.

Advertisement
You can teach hands.
You can teach form.
You can teach technique.
You can teach routes.
But you can't teach elite speed.

You get that man in a Canes uniform, and you package him anyway you want. Richt is going to have us elite fast again on both sides of the ball.
I'm telling ya'll, these other schools are on the clock.

is it true this kid is a 10.26 100?

**** yeah bruh. I hate to bring it up but I'm doing so to illustrate for y'all how much speed this kid has. The 10.26 he clocked was in a tailwind that was 0.4 mph over the national legal limit of +2.0(I'm not a track guy like that, CarolCityHigh help me out if you can brother). He also ran a 10.37 in a +1.2, and a 10.55 with no wind. IMO, the most impressive **** out of all was the 10.9 flat he ran into a headwind of -3.8. That time blows The Traitor Who Wore #4 's(I refuse to invoke that name in my posts) PR of 11.18 outta the water!!! Not his Sophomore PR, his PR when he left high school. If he would've had an equivalent tailwind, he probably woulda ran some ridiculous **** like a 9.9 flat or a sub-9.9. He woulda made E$hitPN's Top 10 Plays, and CIS would already be familiar with The Legend of Ant Schwartz. More than enough proof that the 10.26 wasn't no fluke. The track speed translates beautifully to the field bruh, unlike a lot of track guys he's got wiggle to his game (not Jeff Thomas wiggle, but **** that's Jeff Thomas). Enough to put **** near any DB inna spin cycle when you factor in those two nitrous tanks he has for legs. If AH's O wasn't so vertically challenged this past season, he would already be a mid-level 4 star recruit. Kid also has ability to play DB. IIRC, when he and Ty first got to AH, it was looking like Schwartz was gonna be a CB and cuz came in as a WR, the switch worked out though. I agree with everyone else, sign his *** up as an athlete and figure it out when he gets here. That type of BLINDING speed combined with great coaching (Hallelujah, we've finally got it again!!!) would be DEADLY on either side of the ball. A homegrown blur from a local powerhouse that we're tryna dig an El Chapo tunnel to from Greentree should NEVER be squeezed out by the Numbers Game. I'm praying to YHWH that one of the next Schwartz(es?) that moves to Gables next year can blow the top off of a defense...

Look I don't follow track but I saw his hudle hilights and saw three plays and stopped it. Still haven't finished it but this kid is a take he flies.

Oh me neither, but I knew about him from him and Tyson being friends when they were freshmen. Cuz told me back then he could play and he had wheels. But when he ran the 10.26, I was like **** lemme do some research...

You can teach hands.
You can teach form.
You can teach technique.
You can teach routes.
But you can't teach elite speed.

You get that man in a Canes uniform, and you package him anyway you want. Richt is going to have us elite fast again on both sides of the ball.
I'm telling ya'll, these other schools are on the clock.

We comin

Advertisement
is it true this kid is a 10.26 100?

**** yeah bruh. I hate to bring it up but I'm doing so to illustrate for y'all how much speed this kid has. The 10.26 he clocked was in a tailwind that was 0.4 mph over the national legal limit of +2.0(I'm not a track guy like that, CarolCityHigh help me out if you can brother). He also ran a 10.37 in a +1.2, and a 10.55 with no wind. IMO, the most impressive **** out of all was the 10.9 flat he ran into a headwind of -3.8. That time blows The Traitor Who Wore #4 's(I refuse to invoke that name in my posts) PR of 11.18 outta the water!!! Not his Sophomore PR, his PR when he left high school. If he would've had an equivalent tailwind, he probably woulda ran some ridiculous **** like a 9.9 flat or a sub-9.9. He woulda made E$hitPN's Top 10 Plays, and CIS would already be familiar with The Legend of Ant Schwartz. More than enough proof that the 10.26 wasn't no fluke. The track speed translates beautifully to the field bruh, unlike a lot of track guys he's got wiggle to his game (not Jeff Thomas wiggle, but **** that's Jeff Thomas). Enough to put **** near any DB inna spin cycle when you factor in those two nitrous tanks he has for legs. If AH's O wasn't so vertically challenged this past season, he would already be a mid-level 4 star recruit. Kid also has ability to play DB. IIRC, when he and Ty first got to AH, it was looking like Schwartz was gonna be a CB and cuz came in as a WR, the switch worked out though. I agree with everyone else, sign his *** up as an athlete and figure it out when he gets here. That type of BLINDING speed combined with great coaching (Hallelujah, we've finally got it again!!!) would be DEADLY on either side of the ball. A homegrown blur from a local powerhouse that we're tryna dig an El Chapo tunnel to from Greentree should NEVER be squeezed out by the Numbers Game. I'm praying to YHWH that one of the next Schwartz(es?) that moves to Gables next year can blow the top off of a defense...

Look I don't follow track but I saw his hudle hilights and saw three plays and stopped it. Still haven't finished it but this kid is a take he flies.

Oh me neither, but I knew about him from him and Tyson being friends when they were freshmen. Cuz told me back then he could play and he had wheels. But when he ran the 10.26, I was like **** lemme do some research...

Thought that **** was a typo lol

May the Schwartz be with us.

10-Spaceballs-quotes.gif

Advertisement
Many of you know that Schwarz or Schwartz means black in German and Yiddish. Also, schwantz or schwanz is slang for d!ck or cokc in Yiddish and German, so this kids nicknames are set for college.

We would be back to the Butch days where the field was littered with track stars who could ball.

Advertisement
Take him if you want a Kick returner but as a wide receiver? I don't know if I'd take over about five other guys.

Advertisement
Take him if you want a Kick returner but as a wide receiver? I don't know if I'd take over about five other guys.

Bro IDGAF what they recruit him as. Watch that first play on his HL and tell me U give a fvck if they recruit him as a **** DT. That looked like me out running my 4 year old daughter, maybe faster. TFOH. Get him in Orange and Green and get him in space. Fvck the rest.

Bro IDGAF what they recruit him as. Watch that first play on his HL and tell me U give a fvck if they recruit him as a **** DT. That looked like me out running my 4 year old daughter, maybe faster. TFOH. Get him in Orange and Green and get him in space. Fvck the rest.

This.

Get this kid and Pope to add to Harley and Thomas and we shouldn't have to see anymore Malcolm Lewis types returning kicks for a while.

Advertisement
Back