Anonymous ACC coach slandering UM

OL putridity will still hamper the run game, even with Lashlee.

Lashlee and Justice are definitely going to be forced to earn their pay....

Let's go Canes!

The line is better run blockers than given credit for. Our two running backs averaged 6.0 and 5.1 yards per carry last year. The sacks really killed the overall numbers.

Advertisement
Cutcliffe
Wouldn't surprise me. He's still butt hurt from that last minute victory a few years ago.

Walton.png

I’m curious to know if this was a HC, coordinator or position coach. Whomever, this is old news. Everyone who watched us play last year is aware of everything stated.

Advertisement
Exactly. You can’t say “they didn’t change the offense to help the line” and then in the next sentence say “changing the offense to help the line will get the QB hurt”
I think it was code for, "We are screwed if Lashlee does well at Miami." Dude started with the truth, but ended with lots of wishful thinking, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Quote from anonymous ACC coach. Article from Athlon.

“They really looked embarrassing at times last season. Losing to that Georgia Tech team is inexcusable…They’re still super talented on defense because they’re still Miami. I think Manny Diaz got caught trying to be too smart a few times. Like, with those athletes, why are you overthinking this thing? Just go play man coverage! Go let them loose…They looked so bad in the bowl game on offense. They gave up and didn’t care at all. You saw it on the tape. That’s a case of them not being as good as they think they are. The offensive line was embarrassing against Florida, and then they got worse because they didn’t scheme to help themselves. By the time they got to conference play, you kept thinking they’d change things up to bail out the line. They didn’t…D’Eriq King is a freak show player but he can’t be the sole threat. If Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at his previous places, they’re gonna get him killed without some help. They could be all over the portal again this summer…This program needs to get serious about itself. They’re out in recruiting talking about the swag and smoke like it wasn’t 30 years ago…I think you’re going to find out really fast if this regime is going to work out. They could end up a mess just like Florida State last season.”

Slander? It's true. All of it.

Advertisement
Likens will make sure receivers get open and passes don't get dropped...now we're at 12/13 wins.
WRs I don’t worry about as they’ll be in positions to succeed in this offense

12/13 wins will come if our secondary can gel and Baker pulls his head out of his *** tones down the exotic blitzes and can get solid LB play behind our Dline as well

Advertisement
Whoever it was why don't they man up and quit hiding behind some sports writer? Sounds like he's jealous over Manny's use of the portal. Fuente or Narduzzi.

Advertisement
Back