Anonymous ACC coach slandering UM

Advertisement
God **** he nailed it all on the head. I love when I see credible outsiders roast the program like many of us realistic fans do because it is so very deserving given the state of the program now and last 15 years. Homers soak it in please. Especially the quote about Baker.
Even the part about Lashlee and King? Dude says we didn't scheme to help ourselves, then assumes Lashlee will do the same. If he runs a similar O as he did at SMU, the D won't have time to get to the QB. Is that not protecting your OL?? Is that not scheming to your strengths and against your weaknesses?

The rest was dead on.

Even the part about Lashlee and King? Dude says we didn't scheme to help ourselves, then assumes Lashlee will do the same. If he runs a similar O as he did at SMU, the D won't have time to get to the QB. Is that not protecting your OL?? Is that not scheming to your strengths and against your weaknesses?

The rest was dead on.
OL putridity will still hamper the run game, even with Lashlee.

Lashlee and Justice are definitely going to be forced to earn their pay....

Let's go Canes!

Advertisement
OL putridity will still hamper the run game, even with Lashlee.

Lashlee and Justice are definitely going to be forced to earn their pay....

Let's go Canes!
I just don't think our line is as bad as our OC and QB made them look. Yeah, early on with true freshmen starting, who wouldn't expect some ugly play? We got better as the year progressed on the OL, but QB play and an OC that couldn't call a good game to save his life dragged the whole O to the depths of ****. Our line will look far better this year.

The rest was dead on.
Agreed on point about Lashlee and King. But neither have called or played a snap for us so let's hope both prove that coach wrong.

It's almost like a bunch of people in this thread enjoy that an anonymous coach said this so they could agree with it. Whoever the coach is made a bxtch move by not saying this with his chest and putting his name behind it.

Yall trash Manny for last season, which was deserved. He went out and did what neither of the past two coaches did, and changed the staff on the side of the ball that needed changing. For all the faults the defense had last season, it was top 25 in a ton of statistical categories. If the offense makes even a decent jump, the team will drastically improve.

Fxck that coach. I never knew Canes fans to be so concerned with what other people thought.

Advertisement
It's almost like a bunch of people in this thread enjoy that an anonymous coach said this so they could agree with it. Whoever the coach is made a bxtch move by not saying this with his chest and putting his name behind it.

Yall trash Manny for last season, which was deserved. He went out and did what neither of the past two coaches did, and changed the staff on the side of the ball that needed changing. For all the faults the defense had last season, it was top 25 in a ton of statistical categories. If the offense makes even a decent jump, the team will drastically improve.

Fxck that coach. I never knew Canes fans to be so concerned with what other people thought.
This happens every year, with every team. Anonymous coaches comment on conference opponents. The rest of your post sounds exactly like last year and we lost to community colleges. Let's win the season instead of the off season.

In fairness. I criticize mannys defense too but once he got involved it tightened up. Also the defense is going
To give up when the offense can’t get a first down. In today’s game. Manny’s defense is good enough to win with a high powered offense.

Advertisement
It's not Dabo. It's a coach who watched film including the UiF and LA Tech games. That means it's somebody who is playing us this year. We ain't playin' Clemson.

If he's already watched every game, it's likely a coach that doesn't generally play us and is unfamiliar with us - think WF or Norvell.

BTW most of what he said is spot on!

Last edited:
I ain't got no beef with the substance what the anomomous coach said except that I Belize it was plagiarized from my posts hear without my permission. That said, Manny has picked his *** up off the flour and put together a national championship contending off season. Rack me, I'm out.

Advertisement
The part about scheming to help ourselves is 100% correct if talking about last season. Then acting like Lashlee runs the same O as Enos.... yeah, they lost me there as well.
Exactly. You can’t say “they didn’t change the offense to help the line” and then in the next sentence say “changing the offense to help the line will get the QB hurt”

It's not Dabo. It's a coach who watched film including the UiF and LA Tech games. That means it's somebody who is playing us this year. We ain't playin' Clemson.

If he's already watched every game, it's likely a coach that doesn't generally play us and is unfamiliar with us - think WF or Norvell.

BTW most of what he said is spot on!
It’s a coach who’s should worry more about his own program

Quote from anonymous ACC coach. Article from Athlon.

“They really looked embarrassing at times last season. Losing to that Georgia Tech team is inexcusable…They’re still super talented on defense because they’re still Miami. I think Manny Diaz got caught trying to be too smart a few times. Like, with those athletes, why are you overthinking this thing? Just go play man coverage! Go let them loose…They looked so bad in the bowl game on offense. They gave up and didn’t care at all. You saw it on the tape. That’s a case of them not being as good as they think they are. The offensive line was embarrassing against Florida, and then they got worse because they didn’t scheme to help themselves. By the time they got to conference play, you kept thinking they’d change things up to bail out the line. They didn’t…D’Eriq King is a freak show player but he can’t be the sole threat. If Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at his previous places, they’re gonna get him killed without some help. They could be all over the portal again this summer…This program needs to get serious about itself. They’re out in recruiting talking about the swag and smoke like it wasn’t 30 years ago…I think you’re going to find out really fast if this regime is going to work out. They could end up a mess just like Florida State last season.”
pretty spot on from my perspective , CMD should have been canned after bowl game..... CMD try to get to cute delayed blitz package for example. yes , we have been living in the past and its created culture issues( bowl game effort)as an example
how many time have there been calls for President, BOT & AD changes over past 15+ awful years.
truth stings .....

Advertisement
Back